Sarah Burke #78 Has to make content in the "jeep". Nowhere to live because Keet is too cheap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is definitely on the list for a council house.no way could they save for a mortgage.eating out most nights.Jesus cook for yourself Sarah you lazy slob

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion..."Pounding his meat, Pounding the street, she'll be "egg"hausted tryin to keep Keet ,"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Wasn't Lewk given Zofran for his bug a few weeks ago?
I think it's Sarah's newly discovered anti sickness drug.
It's usually prescribed during chemo sessions....so even if she shows the bottle, it'll have come from her father.
If Sarah had HG and was as bad as she describes, she'd have Cariban prescribed by the hospital.

Reactions: 17
It's usually prescribed during chemo sessions....so even if she shows the bottle, it'll have come from her father.
If Sarah had HG and was as bad as she describes, she'd have Cariban prescribed by the hospital.
See Burps probably can't afford Cariban and she'll want something free. I was given Zofran in the last few weeks of my pregnancy and even the consultant said it was a last resort as I had withered away to nothing and my baby was getting fek all nutrients from me, I had to take every other drug first and even had some intravenously, I'm not going to name the drugs as it'll only give Sarah some verbal vomit to spit out and pretend she's on them.
If she shares the tablets I'd only believe her If her name was on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't understand her wanting an early delivery or section of the baby, wouldn't you want to make sure your baby went to full term or over just to know they are well and fully formed and no complications to heart and lungs, to give your baby the best possible start etc... ESPECIALLY after a miscarriage or missed miscarriage ..where your baby came so early it didn't have time to fully form, to develop any organs as such!! Why why why would you be trying to fiddle dates to get a section a few weeks earlier then your due date!! The stupidity of her is unreal...

She just wants to cover up it's Scottish baby since her dates don't add up 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Celebrating world IVF day, even though both of her babies were conceived naturally.. self diagnosed infertility just like all of her other diagnoses.. Thinking of all the women today who have suffered heartache at the hands of true infertility x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Celebrating world IVF day, even though both of her babies were conceived naturally.. self diagnosed infertility just like all of her other diagnoses.. Thinking of all the women today who have suffered heartache at the hands of true infertility x
One quick round of IVF that actually did result in a pregnancy is NOTHING like an “IVF Journey” which can take years upon years and cost so much financially, emotionally and mentally. She literally knows sweet FA about this topic, only what she has seen and stolen from other instagrammers and Google Doc. A laughing stock to anyone that has suffered true infertility. My heart is with ye all ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree Zofron is her new buzz word but if it's a drug used for those on chemo why in the name of all that is holy would Lewk have been allegedly given it for a tummy bug? Seems a bit extreme if a GP prescribed it for a 6 year old if he had a common bug. She has to be lying about that.

Reactions: 11
I agree Zofron is her new buzz word but if it's a drug used for those on chemo why in the name of all that is holy would Lewk have been allegedly given it for a tummy bug? Seems a bit extreme if a GP prescribed it for a 6 year old if he had a common bug. She has to be lying about that.
Zofran is an anti sickness (nausea / vomiting) medication. It is often prescribed to pregnant people, cancer patients and anyone with gastro bugs.

Reactions: 7
She's probably using Lukes prescription for zofran or using the word more like nothing wrong her only she s an attention seeking nutjob

Reactions: 9
Zofran is an anti sickness (nausea / vomiting) medication. It is often prescribed to pregnant people, cancer patients and anyone with gastro bugs.
I was prescribed zofran for migraines, not for migraines pain wise, I used to vomit violently when I had one, even with an empty stomach my body just used make itself vomit violently. Zofran really worked for me, I find it odd it’s been prescribed to a child that young though for a stomach bug

Reactions: 8
It’s prescribed a lot less nowadays for chemo and that’s mainly due to the cost. It is insanely expensive but Is covered on the DPS. I had zofran for Hyperemesis In conjunction with cariban and cyclizine. It is approx €285 euro for 30 tablets without a medical card /DPS card.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s prescribed a lot less nowadays for chemo and that’s mainly due to the cost. It is insanely expensive but Is covered on the DPS. I had zofran for Hyperemesis In conjunction with cariban and cyclizine. It is approx €285 euro for 30 tablets without a medical card /DPS card.
Fccccckkkkk! No way she’d be so quick to have all these ailments if she had to put her hand in her pocket like you 😳
---
The smelly troll is too quiet, come back burps, we promise we won’t laugh at your stained jumpers from not being able to get munch into your gob quick enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fccccckkkkk! No way she’d be so quick to have all these ailments if she had to put her hand in her pocket like you 😳
That’s on top of cariban which is hard to get covered at the moment. I find it difficult to believe she would be given Zofran, especially has her sickness went away for a while etc. did she say who gave it? was it the GP or the hospital? Also hard pushed to believe a GP gave it as they are much more cautious.
Not uncommon to give in paediatric doses for kids who are sick with gastro bugs

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was prescribed zofran for migraines, not for migraines pain wise, I used to vomit violently when I had one, even with an empty stomach my body just used make itself vomit violently. Zofran really worked for me, I find it odd it’s been prescribed to a child that young though for a stomach bug
Sorry to hear, I have a monthly script as well and sometimes have to take Prochlorperazine if it persists and get into a bad cycle. I have so much sympathy for true hypermesis sufferers. After being on zofran for a week I get horrible constipation and feel mentally off, like stupid/aloof and strange. I don’t know why they’d give it to a child out of the er tbh. I agree think she’s telling tales about having a prescription. Doctors only prescribe drugs during pregnancy when they decide the benefits outweigh the risks, not saying it isn’t safe but why take during pregnancy if you don’t have to. Would guess would be same with children unless in ER setting. Eating ramen and dying for something to be wrong with her. Agree with the posters saying it’s for attention from keet. Being ill during pregnancy is not the flex she thinks it is

Reactions: 2
Id say fact shes on medical card her gp is trying to spare the tax payers with the price of cariban , if you notice its only the ones paying for it get it prescribed , zofran seems to be more fpr medical card recipients , im sure her gp has the measure of her n says anything to just shut her up, can you imagine staff at her gp surgery the secretary must be worn out with all her complaints , we all know the type , if she had a medical card she d hardly ever go to doctor

Id say fact shes on medical card her gp is trying to spare the tax payers with the price of cariban , if you notice its only the ones paying for it get it prescribed , zofran seems to be more fpr medical card recipients , im sure her gp has the measure of her n says anything to just shut her up, can you imagine staff at her gp surgery the secretary must be worn out with all her complaints , we all know the type , if she had a medical card she d hardly ever go to doctor
I have a medical card and had to pay full whack for Carriban last year 4 a day every day of my pregnancy stemitil and ondansetron and that allowed me some days to be able to snack a little.

It’s the fact the she doesn’t for one minute have HG

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hospital, food, hospital, food, Keet, sangwich, hospital and .... hospital.

Christ ALMIGHTY.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry now but has the mercy no visiting hours.
She seems to go in any time she likes
The mother is there with the grandmother so why does she have to go as well a couple times a day

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.