Sarah Burke #78 Has to make content in the "jeep". Nowhere to live because Keet is too cheap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only saying that cos she’s trying to keep views up, think she’s keeping people interested 🙄nothing interesting going on so probably loosing followers… she’s like begging .. ‘ No please wait I promise lots going to happen soon, stay watching’…. Yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saying she's loves being on her own, eh no you don't your bed wasn't cold and you had another lug in it . And your the one who's maintaining your longing for another child. You don't want the one you have and saying how independent he is no gurl that's not being independent that's fighting your way through the world because you have no choice but to fend for himself. God help this little mite who's coming into the world of Sarah Burke. You should actually call yourself Sarah Burke the part-time mother who's a no show.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I cannot take the tongue swipe across her lip anymore. She does it right before she’s about to talk about food, and it’s nauseating!
Pray for those Malteasers 🙏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Is there no one else in her family that goes to see poor Betty? She saw her a couple of times a week at home and now she's up there morning, noon and night. There's no need for it and that will be her excuse for having nothing organized, including poor Luke. Poor child

Reactions: 15
Is she not worried letting Luke off with a bunch of virtual strangers? She has no control over who he comes into contact with. He could meet any old weirdos down there & anything could happen to him. Especially when the adults in charge are drinking alcohol. I’d be terrified something awful would happen. She doesn’t give a tit! Or his father doesn’t either, clearly. Poor Luke. He is nobody’s priority. I can see him being a troubled teen.

Reactions: 29
Crossed my mind yesterday, I wonder is she so distant/ doesn’t bother with lewk becoz he’s half of Brian if that makes sense ?

Reactions: 12
Well holy f#£k she's really diagnosing herself now isn't she. Who knew panadol and sleep treats high blood pressure 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well holy f#£k she's really diagnosing herself now isn't she. Who knew panadol and sleep treats high blood pressure 🤪
Wonder if this is the start of “anxiety and panic attacks” to get a c section when she wants it 🙄 like surely the docs and nurses see her game plan? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doctor tells her she will have her hands full as baby is so active......Christ if I was in that cunts belly I would be active too... escape from Alcatraz comes to mind 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm not sure if a random high blood pressure reading falls into the category of a notable "incident" 🫣 as someone who developed gestational hypertension, and was on the highest possible dose of Labetalol, Blood Thinners and Aspirin to prevent Pre Eclampsia, I can't listen to this one create another illness for herself! Also Zofran for "hyperemesis", if she was as sick as she let's on, she would be eligible for Cariban!

Reactions: 22
The make believe hyperemisis came back, luke is gone off with Majella, bump is THRIVING, Sarah had a shower last week.
Sarah had a shower? Did someone mark the date in the calendar and add it to the wiki ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s the betting one of the big changes they’ve made is to not share so much of their personal life/relationship so *surprise* we won’t be seeing Keith as much. But really it’s incase the housing authority are monitoring her SM
I think she claiming she's alone parent again to get the benefits an the free house over crowded in mammies House same route as Julie homeless

Reactions: 12
Not one tattler fits all, but you're my fave, glad you're back, did you have stuff going on in the background?
I had and I have so much to say about everything that's going on in the background but I'll just say hurt people hurt people and no knows what goes on behind closed doors ❤ Those that know me know I am a good person so I have recorded loads of stuff in the background for my various journeys while I have been consistently incosistent xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hounding ramen, skulling cans of coke and family packs of malteasers last night, needs Zofran for vomiting this morning. The girls a walking contradiction 😏 can’t keep up with her own lies and exaggeration. Hyperemisis is not something that comes and goes, yes some days are worse than others but it doesn’t disappear. I vomited for about 35 weeks including whilst I was in labour. Never did I even have one bite of chocolate or a take away it was all light foods like scrambled egg, toast, biscuits, occasionally a bit of mash. This one would really piss you off with all the lies

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm sorry now, but her big fat hairy stomach pics should come with a trigger warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.