Sarah Burke #75 Flight delayed Sarah’s on a rampage. No 5 star upgrade, no underwear changed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was saying about selling lukes toys etc and deleted that, best day at the camp she was saying about how she was delighted they were gone ulinto camp as she had so much to sort out with the house and packing away things, she too deleted those stories after Judy left the ad parts. Very strange. I think she's incapable of oversharing so she does but then someone maybe Keith said take that down etc. She's been very secretive at the mo
Is Judy the new Kelly 🙈

Reactions: 1
She was saying about selling lukes toys etc and deleted that, best day at the camp she was saying about how she was delighted they were gone ulinto camp as she had so much to sort out with the house and packing away things, she too deleted those stories after Judy left the ad parts. Very strange. I think she's incapable of oversharing so she does but then someone maybe Keith said take that down etc. She's been very secretive at the mo
She'll spill soon enough, she won't be able to help herself. But first she'll say there's a lot going on in the background part 379.
Remember a few months back when it was a lot going on in the background part 276 which turned out to be her dad's cancer diagnosis. It really really bugged me that she made it all about her instead of using her platform for something useful like if you have such and such a symptom, go see a doctor. But no, it was all me, I'm so stressed blah effing blah 🙄

Reactions: 29
It frightens me how much her gammy, rancid hammy hands and nails are stuck in her teeth constantly and rubbing her mouth. It frightens me when I realise she will soon be changing nappies and rubbing her hands all over her teeth again. She must have sick stomach constantly I don’t think she knows what soap is.
After the kind of food and drink she puts away I’d say she has the stomach of an ox 🐂
---
Probably sold him too 😕😂
Or ate him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She loves all the speculation Infairness.. her life is just car crash.... It's really fallen apart the past few years.

Reactions: 16
Anyone local have any gossip !!
Gray walls lives local apparently, I’m sure they’d have heard if she’s moving out of the area 😂 I wonder did Sam the coffee man fall head over heels and she’s running away to Santa ponsa with him and Luke Buckley Burke OConnor Miagi Butchers Barrs Coffee Trailor & Mini Hamish

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I looked up her house on landdirect. It's owned by a lady with initials MQ since Feb 2021 as full owner.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If two people owned her house jointly and on a mortgage and one bought out the other for example if one goes bankrupt or is unable to pay it sustain payments to the mortgage then the other can buy them out for 5,000 plus legal fees this is most likely what happened here. IF her ex bought her out of the house and she was allowed remain in it, it’s likely that’s no longer the case if she’s now having a child with another man she has to leave the house.that’s the only likely explanation for a 30k recorded price on the ppr. It could be that she’s renting from two people as well as one of them went bankrupt so it was bought into the others sole name then and she was unaffected as the tenant
Interesting
---
She’s renting the house she is currently in, she claimed to have bought it when she was with Brian #2 baby daddy # 1 and when they broke up she admitted to renting and her goal was to buy said house on her own this was before Keith
she did mention that alright in the 12 hours she was single 🙈😂
---
Has their been any sightings our mentions of poor Mikey lately 🐕🐕 🤷
I saw his tail in one of the videos post Lanza
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Gray walls lives local apparently, I’m sure they’d have heard if she’s moving out of the area 😂 I wonder did Sam the coffee man fall head over heels and she’s running away to Santa ponsa with him and Luke Buckley Burke OConnor Miagi Butchers Barrs Coffee Trailor & Mini Hamish
oh dear lord I’m laughing out loud … you forgot Eminem, it’sLuke Buckley Burke OConnor Miagi Butchers Barrs Coffee Trailor Eminem & Mini Hamish

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She loves all the speculation Infairness.. her life is just car crash.... It's really fallen apart the past few years.
Sorry to be correcting your grammar, but it's a Jeep apparently as per Burps. So a Jeep crash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah come on give her a break it's cushion fluffing season and so she needs time to get organised

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.