Sarah Burke #75 Flight delayed Sarah’s on a rampage. No 5 star upgrade, no underwear changed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she gets a council house and Keith is in it undeclared, I'll camp outside it and send videos of him in and out!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You do bid, I was told by the council that my bid for a 3 bed house wouldn’t be considered as I was only entitled to a two bed. But I would have been on a different bidding area to Sarah (I’m still in cork but there’s different ones for different areas) maybe they’ve an extreme lack of 2 beds or something, I have heard of people getting 3 bed houses around here but not in years.
Sarah really knows all the ins and out of all these benefits she’s claiming so no doubt, she’d Wiesel her way into a 3 bed
Ya you can only bid on what you are entitled to.

Banks aren’t really giving mortgages unless the house is vacant, as it can be very hard to get Tenants out of houses, if they refuse to leave
Depends on the buyer and the type of mortgage your applying for if your looking for investment properties you’ll get the mortgage

You do bid, I was told by the council that my bid for a 3 bed house wouldn’t be considered as I was only entitled to a two bed. But I would have been on a different bidding area to Sarah (I’m still in cork but there’s different ones for different areas) maybe they’ve an extreme lack of 2 beds or something, I have heard of people getting 3 bed houses around here but not in years.
Sarah really knows all the ins and out of all these benefits she’s claiming so no doubt, she’d Wiesel her way into a 3 bed
What do you me " bid" thought we were talking about a council house. ..... Sorry I'm slow on the up take.

No nothing up for sale her house is on the property register that was sold in 2019 for under 30k. Maybe the landlord upped the rent and she can't afford it as it's a 4 bed. Cause a 4 bed could be goin for between 1500-1800 a month and hap will only give her so much.
a 4 bed for 1500-1800 really? Jesus I’ve seen annexes to peoples houses up for over 2K, it’s ridiculous
---
If she gets a council house and Keith is in it undeclared, I'll camp outside it and send videos of him in and out!
I’d like to say it would make a difference, but it won’t, they’ll just up the rent, won’t kick her out and give to someone who actually need it

Reactions: 2
Pretty boring tonight tbh, not influencing much is she 🤪boring , trying to sell her smelly clothes and Luke’s toys, and crap few garden chairs,def scraping the penneys together, not a good look

Reactions: 6
No nothing up for sale her house is on the property register that was sold in 2019 for under 30k. Maybe the landlord upped the rent and she can't afford it as it's a 4 bed. Cause a 4 bed could be goin for between 1500-1800 a month and hap will only give her so much.
Hang on...are you saying someone bought her house in 2019 for under 30,000? Lads the house prices are so so so mad. Im in west limerick bought my house last year afternliving it in for 9 years and paid 200,000. Private sale as landlord was selling, could have went as far as 280,000 if opened to public. Her house must be a serious tit hole to sell for that🙈

Reactions: 9
So I think gravy/curry was shown, with some kind of chicken dish, a portion of pasta carbonara, with a side of garlic bread?

Mmmm yummy (said no one ever)
Ah sure jaysus the poor thing was staaaaarvinnn, she told keeeeet she could eat the entire menu she was that hungry and sure didn't she? she did (and then some) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The average persons intrusive thoughts of eating everything in front of them, is an every day occurrence for burps.

Are we to believe she doesn't have GD then and this is her way of making sure she gets it, and gets that late sept c-section?

Ah here she can't even fork out a weeks worth of kids club entertainment at home for her kid, no no she has to be "kindly invited" aka gifted but doesn't want to say gifted because every poxy post is a gift, and then she's proving us all here on tattle right. Her wonderful trolls nail on the head every time. Can dip into funds to afford some spanx style shorts for herself because lord knows the mouldy ones don't fit, but can't afford a week for her own son to hang around people his own age. Didn't want him in clubs all the summer? would u prefer he was with stepped up maj and her cronies down the monday club sipping on 7 up? duck off u geebag. My heart is broken for the child.

She'd drive a mad man insane lads. (no disrespect to anyone I too have a broken brain. so I say that lightly)
---
Between her and Julie now with the free f n camps I'm.not sending my child now
Don't stoop to their level, let your little ones enjoy the club. As much as it'll pain you to know those two geebags are getting a hand out at least you can say you put your hand into your pocket to allow your child(ren) to enjoy their summer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I emailed star camp, just expressing my disappointment, I will be sending my son cos why should he miss out but we won't be going next year. Why these people get gifted things I'll never understand

Reactions: 20
The camp place should have invited some kids whose parents are genuinely in a position whereby they can't afford to send their kids to a camp but would love the opportunity. I wish businesses would do their research properly instead of having a nobody like Saaaaayyyyra Burp involved, far more deserving and appreciative people out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The camp place should have invited some kids whose parents are genuinely in a position whereby they can't afford to send their kids to a camp but would love the opportunity. I wish businesses would do their research properly instead of having a nobody like Saaaaayyyyra Burp involved, far more deserving and appreciative people out there.
Donna would spend more on her fags for the week, it's sickening they got it free.

Reactions: 11
If two people owned her house jointly and on a mortgage and one bought out the other for example if one goes bankrupt or is unable to pay it sustain payments to the mortgage then the other can buy them out for 5,000 plus legal fees this is most likely what happened here. IF her ex bought her out of the house and she was allowed remain in it, it’s likely that’s no longer the case if she’s now having a child with another man she has to leave the house.that’s the only likely explanation for a 30k recorded price on the ppr. It could be that she’s renting from two people as well as one of them went bankrupt so it was bought into the others sole name then and she was unaffected as the tenant

• Wow
Reactions: 5
a 4 bed for 1500-1800 really? Jesus I’ve seen annexes to peoples houses up for over 2K, it’s ridiculous
---

I’d like to say it would make a difference, but it won’t, they’ll just up the rent, won’t kick her out and give to someone who actually need it
Same a 1 bed where I am it's 1000 a 4 bed is well over 2k and I'm not in a big town

Reactions: 3
If two people owned her house jointly and on a mortgage and one bought out the other for example if one goes bankrupt or is unable to pay it sustain payments to the mortgage then the other can buy them out for 5,000 plus legal fees this is most likely what happened here. IF her ex bought her out of the house and she was allowed remain in it, it’s likely that’s no longer the case if she’s now having a child with another man she has to leave the house.that’s the only likely explanation for a 30k recorded price on the ppr. It could be that she’s renting from two people as well as one of them went bankrupt so it was bought into the others sole name then and she was unaffected as the tenant
She’s renting the house she is currently in, she claimed to have bought it when she was with Brian #2 baby daddy # 1 and when they broke up she admitted to renting and her goal was to buy said house on her own this was before Keith

Reactions: 7
"Loads comment about how good I am to my Nan" no they don't Sarah. Taking her for a spin and recording the frail elderly woman eating and taking the piss out of her does not make you good to your nan. It makes you a total witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
"Loads comment about how good I am to my Nan" no they don't Sarah. Taking her for a spin and recording the frail elderly woman eating and taking the piss out of her does not make you good to your nan. It makes you a total witch.
A complete narcissist ppl are only of value to her when they make her look good

Ye your very good to her sarah throwing water over that's a really nice thing to do to her 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I suppose it was a nice thing Luke been invited to the camp because they probably see how much of a shite mother she is to the boy and the abuse she puts him through at least strangers can show Luke a good time when she does duck all with him !!! it's a sickner she gets handed everything for free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.