Sarah Burke #75 Flight delayed Sarah’s on a rampage. No 5 star upgrade, no underwear changed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's full of shite my nans nurse
It's what ever nurse is on duty
My nan is good to me but I'm so good to her self praise is no praise.
Did she forget when she stopped talking to the old woman for weeks on end.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She's full of shite my nans nurse
It's what ever nurse is on duty
My nan is good to me but I'm so good to her self praise is no praise.
Did she forget when she stopped talking to the old woman for weeks on end.
I know, Betty is getting the same treatment as everyone else......she's a public patient the same as every other public patient. duck off with your bullshit Sar, you ugly munter

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hang on...are you saying someone bought her house in 2019 for under 30,000? Lads the house prices are so so so mad. Im in west limerick bought my house last year afternliving it in for 9 years and paid 200,000. Private sale as landlord was selling, could have went as far as 280,000 if opened to public. Her house must be a serious tit hole to sell for that🙈
I think the house she is in was a council house and that is how much the person bought it from the council. Think someone mentioned before that she was renting it from someone who bought it through the council and they rented it out. Maybe the owner wants it back. Cause how would hap allow a single person with one child rent a 4 bed house.

Reactions: 4
Trailer for Barbie movie popped up and I now this this is the look she was going for on poor Lewis hair.
20230704_141215.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know, Betty is getting the same treatment as everyone else......she's a public patient the same as every other public patient. duck off with your bullshit Sar, you ugly munter
The nurses will be getting gifts of Dillon Yokes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is such an ugly woman like saying she's quite on here coz she's up and down to Betty in the hospital when really we know she's "sorting out" her house. Why would she need to be up and down to betty even more then she normally is when she's in the hospital. The lies are ridiculous. She uses every opportunity for a spin. I think something is definitely happening on the background because anytime she has come on lately its an ad few chats in between and gone, like lately for instance I noticed she came on selling I think it was sea moss, said something about luke in between but when I went back to watch properly she had deleted the luke bit, same yesterday she had deleted some stories in between. Very strange
---
Oh yeah it was that she was delighted they were gone into camp as she had so much to sort with the house but when I went back in her stories in the afternoon she had deleted that part.c

Reactions: 13
Betty said to throw him a few bob?? Was Sarah not going to give him tooth fairy money?! 😩 Absolute low life.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The nurses will be getting gifts of Dillon Yokes lol
Jeez I don't know, she seems to be tightening those purse strings lately, even down to making the child sell his toys. The poor nurses may have to miss out on the personalised tat

Reactions: 9
She is such an ugly woman like saying she's quite on here coz she's up and down to Betty in the hospital when really we know she's "sorting out" her house. Why would she need to be up and down to betty even more then she normally is when she's in the hospital. The lies are ridiculous. She uses every opportunity for a spin. I think something is definitely happening on the background because anytime she has come on lately its an ad few chats in between and gone, like lately for instance I noticed she came on selling I think it was sea moss, said something about luke in between but when I went back to watch properly she had deleted the luke bit, same yesterday she had deleted some stories in between. Very strange
---
Oh yeah it was that she was delighted they were gone into camp as she had so much to sort with the house but when I went back in her stories in the afternoon she had deleted that part.c
Wow, I hadn't noticed her deleting parts of stories! Is this a new thing I wonder 🤔 maybe she's finally listening to someone to stop talking about her child!
Loooong time lurker here...I used to follow her well before her first non-wedding. Actually stopped following not long before it bcos I was so sick of her endless parties. Watch on iganony now bcos I was blocked for watching without following 😄
Every so often I tell myself to stop, she only annoys the heart out of me getting all her free stuff and having plenty of money to spend despite not working...arrrrgh! But then this thread is too good 🤣
Also I'd just like to say I'm from Cork and all these instahuns are giving a really bad impression of the place. We're not all social welfare scam artists!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
"My nan is good to me but I'm so good to her" Burp should have just left it as "My Nan is good to me".

Burp you ignoramus self centred wagon if you are reading your Nan is good to you and probably has been all your life, you should be good to her without having to tell 50k+ followers, it's the circle of life! The lady is vulnerable and needs care without you looking for credit. You're a pig of a woman. Stop exploiting a senior lady by showing her on social media. Cherish her, hug her tight and protect her, you owe her that much. By the way, the nurse is only doing her job!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
"My nan is good to me but I'm so good to her" Burp should have just left it as "My Nan is good to me".

Burp you ignoramus self centred wagon if you are reading your Nan is good to you and probably has been all your life, you should be good to her without having to tell 50k+ followers, it's the circle of life! The lady is vulnerable and needs care without you looking for credit. You're a pig of a woman. Stop exploiting a senior lady by showing her on social media. Cherish her, hug her tight and protect her, you owe her that much. By the way, the nurse is only doing her job!
This is the woman who stated that she doesn't care that people call her a bad mother but she cares about losing collaborations. She's a demented bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It frightens me how much her gammy, rancid hammy hands and nails are stuck in her teeth constantly and rubbing her mouth. It frightens me when I realise she will soon be changing nappies and rubbing her hands all over her teeth again. She must have sick stomach constantly I don’t think she knows what soap is.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She is so far up in her own hole it’s mad. Why could she not just say Beddy was always good to her, has to self indulge and say how good she is to Beddy and how people are always praising her. Same way the whole of cork is rooting for her 🙄🥱 I’m certain she didn’t get enough attention as a child. It’s all so cringe

Reactions: 20
Wow, I hadn't noticed her deleting parts of stories! Is this a new thing I wonder 🤔 maybe she's finally listening to someone to stop talking about her child!
Loooong time lurker here...I used to follow her well before her first non-wedding. Actually stopped following not long before it bcos I was so sick of her endless parties. Watch on iganony now bcos I was blocked for watching without following 😄
Every so often I tell myself to stop, she only annoys the heart out of me getting all her free stuff and having plenty of money to spend despite not working...arrrrgh! But then this thread is too good 🤣
Also I'd just like to say I'm from Cork and all these instahuns are giving a really bad impression of the place. We're not all social welfare scam artists!
Very true . I'm not working full time for the foreseeable future. But ain't no insta hun or sw scammer either and @Nosy you are right these ones are giving Cork a bad name.

Reactions: 1
I'd say she deleted those stories because she saw the chat and speculation t here about her having to move. She made me sick when she said that about her nan. Of course she should be good to her because I'd say she has her hand out to the poor woman every 5 minutes.

I'd say she deleted those stories because she saw the chat and speculation t here about her having to move. She made me sick when she said that about her nan. Of course she should be good to her because I'd say she has her hand out to the poor woman every 5 minutes.
What was she saying in the posts she deleted?

Reactions: 2
What was she saying in the posts she deleted?
She was saying about selling lukes toys etc and deleted that, best day at the camp she was saying about how she was delighted they were gone ulinto camp as she had so much to sort out with the house and packing away things, she too deleted those stories after Judy left the ad parts. Very strange. I think she's incapable of oversharing so she does but then someone maybe Keith said take that down etc. She's been very secretive at the mo

Reactions: 8
She was saying about selling lukes toys etc and deleted that, best day at the camp she was saying about how she was delighted they were gone ulinto camp as she had so much to sort out with the house and packing away things, she too deleted those stories after Judy left the ad parts. Very strange. I think she's incapable of oversharing so she does but then someone maybe Keith said take that down etc. She's been very secretive at the mo
She's LOVING all the speculation on Tattle, thriving on it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.