Sarah Burke #75 Flight delayed Sarah’s on a rampage. No 5 star upgrade, no underwear changed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Resu Eman 👏 yours was most liked title! Thought it mightn’t all fit but think it’s ok 🤞

Flight delayed
Sarah’s on a rampage
No 5 star upgrade
No underwear changed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Resu Eman 👏 yours was most liked title! Thought it mightn’t all fit but think it’s ok 🤞

Flight delayed
Sarah’s on a rampage
No 5 star upgrade
No underwear changed
Of course it fits. I could’ve even sized down. That’s some accusation to make. You can expect to hear from Ally McBeal and the top lawyers in the country regarding a defamation suit, once Tattle disregard GDPR and give me your personal details.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Of course it fits. I could’ve even sized down. That’s some accusation to make. You can expect to hear from Ally McBeal and the top lawyers in the country regarding a defamation suit, once Tattle disregard GDPR and give me your personal details.
😂😂 my sincere apologies I’m off to delete my tattle account right now 🏃 I forgot you were 28 months pregnant and will get the rest of the summer out of that title!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
😂😂 my sincere apologies I’m off to delete my tattle account right now 🏃 I forgot you were 28 months pregnant and will get the rest of the summer out of that title!!
I could’ve made it longer 🤣

Beds not made
Single beds - Keith didn’t get laid
Brands running scared
Burps won’t get paid
Luke’s hair is the colour marmalade
Up one stone and 4 lbs last time she weighed
Bring on the green blazer for the next tirade…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Anybody else spot this on tik tok? Playing crazy golf, the bigot is referred to as "dad".... Luke has a dad Sarah, and no matter what the bigot wont ever be Lukes dad!! Shame on you for confusing a 6 year old.... and this goes to prove bleaching the childs hair was to make him look more like the bigot on holidays🙄 try play happy famalies all you like Sars, we all know your settleing and miserable😆

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Bleached lukes hair to look like his 2nd dad. Then styled it to look more like him. There's saner in GF. She's looking for pity with nana Betty. She's trying to derail her carry on coz she doesn't have GD. So predicable.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She's the gift that keeps on giving,, This one always has her own narrative nothing but an attention seeker ... Does she not get drained from such a drama full chaotic disturbing life. 🥴 I wonder does she get some amusement with the thread titles Flying thru them 🤣..she definitely must be at the top Irish hated insta Hun at this stage !!

Reactions: 14
omg did free willy just post that she's craving salad 😂😂😂😂 she's going to salad prep today people, she must have went up over 1 stone 4lbs from her lightest

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I could’ve made it longer 🤣

Beds not made
Single beds - Keith didn’t get laid
Brands running scared
Burps won’t get paid
Luke’s hair is the colour marmalade
Up one stone and 4 lbs last time she weighed
Bring on the green blazer for the next tirade…
Brilliant 🤣👏

Anybody else spot this on tik tok? Playing crazy golf, the bigot is referred to as "dad".... Luke has a dad Sarah, and no matter what the bigot wont ever be Lukes dad!! Shame on you for confusing a 6 year old.... and this goes to prove bleaching the childs hair was to make him look more like the bigot on holidays🙄 try play happy famalies all you like Sars, we all know your settleing and miserable😆
He openly calls him dad ages now

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He openly calls him dad ages now
Its crazy that this is going on! I know it’s been discussed so much on here but I looked her up on Facebook and this is the first thing that showed. all in the space of less than a year! This was last Father’s Day post - when Luke supposedly acknowledged keet is not his real dad 🤔 but now he calls him dad as If he’s his real dad 🙄🙄🙄 obviously burps has decided that Luke should call keet dad 🙄 unreal , no excuse or need for it he has a dad regardless

IMG_4422.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I used to pick a child up after school and drop them home. The mam wasn’t with the dad anymore, and was with a new fella.
One day, the child said to me all excited
“I’m going to the cinema today, with daddy number two, and tomorrow I’m going to the park with daddy number one”

I just felt so sad, and personally thought it was very confusing for the child.
Probably why I feel so tit for Lewk, he’s actually being made call another man dad, when he spends time with his actual father?
So odd

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Are we surprised the nails are fresh. Burp comes first all the time and every time. She will have the hair done later too, just wait.
She's a beast, ugggh!

Reactions: 13
The GP intervened and could see right through her by referring her to a mental health doctor, they could see she was faking her illness to be admitted and have scans! They are all sick of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I knew they linked her in with mental health and she is trying to make it sound like her idea .I could be wrong but I don't ever remember her mentioning perinatal mental health before ...id say she has acted so badly in there she was guided towards them...particularly at the start where she was blatantly dehydrating herself to get into hospital....she will be heading in next now for reduced movements ....

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.