Sarah Burke #75 Flight delayed Sarah’s on a rampage. No 5 star upgrade, no underwear changed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no way! Repeat of her first pregnancy. I don’t see that happening at all- Teet would never put up with that and with her dad sick as well.
If it's true what Tina did with the sister, Tina will charge more for every night teet stays over. Teet won't part with the money so he'll be gone back to mammy 🤣 she'll probably try to get carers for her dad now too. Or try to get bumped up housing the waiting list cos she's "sharing one small room with her 7 almost 8 (in 14 months) child and a new wee mcnugget"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’ll come on now, saying she’s moving back home to care for her dad, being the martyr she is.
Keith back to his mams then, to save money for a mortgage.

Reactions: 25
I could have sworn someone said ages ago (one of the threads), she was renting off her aunt and that's how she was able to get the rent so low? Am I going insane or is that not what the craic is. Like is her aunt selling the gaff? I swear down that is my memory even after the whole I bought my house 3 times but really it's a council. She's a pathological liar so it's hard knowing the real truth.

Maybe brian no balls biden finally took her to court and is going to have lewk the majority of the time, and she'll be the weekend parent! Would suit her but we all know if that ever happened she'd throw shitfits daily. Something def happening "behind the scenes" that she is documenting for all of us to see in the future :ROFLMAO:;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aaaw Sarah, you must be wrecked God love you. Imagine doing all that with an actual full time job and without the luxury of a free kids club to send your inconvenience to. duck off out of it with your pizza face , pathological liar was doing her make up on here the other day

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Who is her lash technician. Like is it she’s pulling them out cos she can’t leave flagged alone or dose the tec not realise her natural lash can’t hold the length ones she has in cos they always look so patchy

Reactions: 9
Has she a filter on her face? She looks like she’s lost weight from her face…

also yeah don’t come on saying if this weeks been MENTAL.. and then describe flying home from hol on a Sunday, going to a routine hospital appointment that takes an hour, and going to hospital one or twice a day when you live a 15min max drive away from it…you don’t work you absolute tit…

so deffo think something else going kn or else her delusion is that advanced that she thinks that’s manic

Reactions: 22
Wtf is she wearing it was bad enough the last time she wore it without the top underneath. The cheap, badly sowed seam at the font is bursting under the pressure of her chest

Reactions: 8
I'm waaaay behind... But someone said on the sat thread that Keet looked like a big ham and I JUST had to put this here:

Screenshot_20230705_082217_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
no way! Repeat of her first pregnancy. I don’t see that happening at all- Teet would never put up with that and with her dad sick as well.
Isn't ciara already living there? Can't see teet paying rent to her

Reactions: 4
I don't want to sound like a horrible bleep here because regardless of age any person dying is horrible and heartbreaking but jesus when poor Betty goes she will be milking this something rotten, it'll be the biggest worst and we won't hear the end of it. Whatever about Betty being in her mud 90s having lived a full and wonderful life and her passing would be natural and normal, this animal will be treating it like its a bleeping tragedy.

Also, she's so bleeping selfish..oh I'm not bothered about this I'm not bothered about that when it's your second you don't worry bla bla. It's your second but it's Keith's first. Now I know he's a vile bleep but jesus Sarah he might want to have things all nice for his first born (remember Sarah, lewk isn't his child).

She's such a muppet.

And no doubt in spite of her bring so busy she'll subject us to some shite reel of her bloated beetle body shoehorned into some vile polyester tatt while she's panting and gunning and looking wistfully out the window like an obese grinch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Who is her lash technician. Like is it she’s pulling them out cos she can’t leave flagged alone or dose the tec not realise her natural lash can’t hold the length ones she has in cos they always look so patchy
I’d say she’s not doing proper aftercare either with them, brushing them daily etc

Reactions: 3
Ah, the smirk is back 😏 she loves an aul sad story but the smirk always betrays her 😂 did she say she’s more relaxed as it’s her second pregnancy?! Jesus Christ, shes practically camped outside the Cumh and she claims to be relaxed 🫠

The poor Beddy situation will be exploited to the max, it will be all about sayraaahhh, her feelings, her pain, her sorrow, her, her, her…..🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.