Sarah Burke #75 Flight delayed Sarah’s on a rampage. No 5 star upgrade, no underwear changed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't believe she's only 32 🙈🙈 I'm the same age and it absolutely blows my mind - she looks a good 6 or 7 years older. She has the maturity of someone a good 10 years younger. Her dress sense is just absolutely cat!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As i said to keef their yesterday put a blazer on and your just dressed like yaknow. Well we laughed so we did

She looks like she crawled out of a skip

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder is she moving back in with her parents in order to back up her claim for council house, 2 kids, sick father. I know nothing of what goes for you in getting a house but that has to help. And keef be back with mammy saving for his own to swan off into the sunset

Reactions: 9
Did she just say she was sick for the first 20 weeks of pregnancy oh lord bleeping help us

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When it's your second you're not bothered. Isn't this the one that was adamant she wanted a second child and had been trying (riding around) for years by her own admission to get pregnant and then we had the whole debacle about the IVF "journey" followed by a missed miscarriage. So now she's not too bothered, the exact reason why she's not fit to be a mother let alone be pregnant with allegedly a much wanted baby. Give it 6 months when the baby arrives and she won't be bothered either, much like she is with Lewk now. Sarah Burke just loves attention and to seem relevant. The novelty will wear off fairly quickly, she's an embarrassment and an excuse of a woman.

When did Beth become Bet? 🤦‍♀️
---
Did she just say she was sick for the first 20 weeks of pregnancy oh lord bleeping help us
And wasn't eating 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rolling her eyes as if she’s hard put out to get Betty some face cream like she’s being a diva? If she wants Lancôme at 90 odd years of age I’m sure burps is using Betty’s pension money to buy it for her! Coming from a fat duck buying Dior lip oil she “couldn’t live without” when there’s cheaper out there. She’s a bleeping muck savage, I do hope she has to bunk in with Ciara and Luke in the one room or live in Majellas caravan, it’ll speed up this car crash “marriage” 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
"I have to eat proper" it's no wonder she doesn't have a "proper" job when she can barely grasp the English language

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy mother of duck, did she say she needs to eat more. MORE. Not physically possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t believe she got two kids free in star camp!! Isn’t it like €99 per child! Defo won’t be recommending them!! It’s not as if they need burp for advertisement. It’s shocking

Reactions: 12
Sarah..." I was so sick the first 19/20 weeks, I hardly ate anything at all"... The same sarah who's gained about 5 stone in the last 53 weeks of her pregnancy 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can’t believe she got two kids free in star camp!! Isn’t it like €99 per child! Defo won’t be recommending them!! It’s not as if they need burp for advertisement. It’s shocking
The kids didn’t sell it very well 😂

Reactions: 7
I just can't believe she's only 32 🙈🙈 I'm the same age and it absolutely blows my mind - she looks a good 6 or 7 years older. She has the maturity of someone a good 10 years younger. Her dress sense is just absolutely cat!
I AM a good 6 or 7 (maybe 8 🤣🤣🤣) years older than her, i don't look especially young for my age and she STILL looks older than I do. Her skin is truly atrocious

Reactions: 7
Does the child have no other teddy
Kitchen has been emptied she’s trying to blur it out but you can hear the echo .

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Tell me luke didn’t bring cuddles bleeping o Connor with him 😳 I’m mortified for her I really am 🙈🙈 the girls working in there must be having some laugh as this wan 😂 poor luke though, being exploited again.
---
“Todays goal is to eat more” Jesus Christ she will be beaming all day 😂 phew Luke, she will be in good form. See the smirk again when talking about the vomiting? I know someone who does that and they’re also cray cray 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I don't want to sound like a horrible bleep here because regardless of age any person dying is horrible and heartbreaking but jesus when poor Betty goes she will be milking this something rotten, it'll be the biggest worst and we won't hear the end of it. Whatever about Betty being in her mud 90s having lived a full and wonderful life and her passing would be natural and normal, this animal will be treating it like its a bleeping tragedy.

Also, she's so bleeping selfish..oh I'm not bothered about this I'm not bothered about that when it's your second you don't worry bla bla. It's your second but it's Keith's first. Now I know he's a vile bleep but jesus Sarah he might want to have things all nice for his first born (remember Sarah, lewk isn't his child).

She's such a muppet.

And no doubt in spite of her bring so busy she'll subject us to some shite reel of her bloated beetle body shoehorned into some vile polyester tatt while she's panting and gunning and looking wistfully out the window like an obese grinch

Definitely Burke will be the type recording the poor woman last moments and funeral even when she's gone which I hope it won't be for another long time. Nanna Betty we are all rooting for you She's just vile she will milk any situation for just content and likes.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Did she say she had a pack of Taayda Snax, are they not just Snax?
Why does she talk like such a gomey?

• Haha
woman is on the rant today with all she has to do. Try having a full time job on top of all you have to do, she is one useless bore.

Reactions: 9
Why did she have to emphasise that it was only a medium hot chicken roll, multiple times 😅😅

It's mentioned here a couple times a day that her HG has just disappeared so of course she had to confirm and let us all know she's still suffering and is still medicated. 😒😒

She is an insufferable c*nt!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.