Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drama queen

Chatty Member
I don't get this constant need for attention and drama pregnancy sucks for most people for varying reasons. Most suck up the side affects keep there head down and count down the weeks while working keeping a house looking after other children pets realitives while quite possibly stressing about how they are surviving on maternity pay and squirreling away what they can at the end of every week.
Personally I detest going to the hospital for the midwife appointments it's just another thing to try and juggle into an already busy schedule.
If Sarah actually had a job it would cut half this bullshit out she's too much time on her hands and clearly uses it to Google symptoms etc she has no routine/structure is bored/lonely so invents ways to get attention she's just to stupid to realise it's not the good kind.

Reactions: 28

Fgiw

Chatty Member
The reason people talk to other people about her and not too her-is because they cant. They will be “trolls”. They are blocked and she will go off on a wee rant because “someone sent a messade they didnt mean to and nobody knows what anyones going through”😴😴 sometimes people just want to tell her to fucking wise up and stop filling yourself full of shite, talking shite, looking like shite and realise what she has.

• Heart

What's the crack?

VIP Member
When she's doing nothing we hear nothing. When she's "training" she thinks she's a life coach.
Great talk sar we'll look forward to the silence soon When you quit "coz janno what? I don't want to put the baby at risk " bla bla bla 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha

Justmytaut

Sarah... I was gonna ask my mam to cook me chicken
Next clip I always call my mam Tina, never mam
🙄 girl just talks for the sake of talking
My hand isn't orange like the rest of my body...so you saying your Bperfect tan is orange
And get the fickle out of hospital, stop eating shite, buy a supportive bra and drive it home

• Haha
Reactions: 27

work4aliving

VIP Member
I can't listen to her today ...so smug re the scan I had to stop . Sarah you read here so hello ..if going on about the scan is for tattlers its a dangerous game to play . A scan will not keep your baby healthy...that's up to you and how you look after yourself...also you can't get a scan every day or every week ...stop using the doopler ...tune into the baby and its movements ...also we all know its a girl and we know you know ...and who gives a crap who stalks your page ...ita social media everyone is at it ...now will you go for a walk now for yourself to make up for missing you pt. And also your a c..t for abusing hospital resources when women losing babies need them ...your disgusting..simple as !

• Heart

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
Oh the shorts are out, 15 days now till they will go in the wash!!! Honestly though who opens their eyes after a night's sleep and thinks I would love chicken breast on the bone. I mean this can't be normal ? Never mind someone who says they suffer with HG? Am I mad, I have never woke up on the morning wirh my first thought being about what I was going to have for dinner and I love food . 🙃

• Haha

sron

VIP Member
No Sarah putting a blazer over cycle shorts doesn't dress you up. Cycle shorts should only be worn under a dress for chub rub
Apart from the blazer, thats what I would wear going for a cycle or a walk with the dog. Never in a million years would I think ' Ill put on a blazer over that now and I'll be dressed for the day '. She is to be pitied!

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Before I see myself out...I was trying on summer clothes last night (to see what fit) and.......I did the leg kick.....😵💫🤯, I've checked myself in for treatment... see you on the other side hopefully😜🤪
Sometimes self awareness is the key to recovery. You’ll get there

• Haha

backintheday123

Chatty Member
She didn’t want to give up??? Give up?? Jesus does she actually ever listen back to her drivel and think wtf am I even on about. By the end of next week, she will have given up - the most senior doctor in the CUMH will have personally rang her to tell her it’s best if she just rests for the remainder of her pregnancy. Best for baby Sarah 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

cycleon

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure Lorraine had a fab weekend Sarah, probably not dying of indigestion after horsing copious amounts of food. Did you have a good weekend seeing as you saw this message as soon as it was sent. Must have your face shoved into your insta all day
I reckon”Lorraine” is Ciara messaging Donna 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
First she bought the brown paper bag jellies in the Marina Market. Now she said she bought them in a shop. What is it?

‘Consistency is key’ Sarah. At least be
Consistent with your lies.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s only dying for Luke to get his tonsils out so she can post videos of Keith sleeping under the hospital bed with ‘he’s the dad who stepped up when the going got tough’ on insta 😂😂😂 if the doctors knew that Luke never gets proper nutrition, proper rest when he is ‘sick’ & is being emotionally abused daily I’m sure he wouldn’t have been agreeing with this maniac & her google web md medical degree

• Haha