Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sassyclassymom

Thanks so much for replying, it's nice to hear from someone who has been through the same. I'm so happy you had you rainbow baby xx
No bother at all, it’s nearly six years now since my son was born asleep, and the first few months were the hardest times of my life. I thought I’d never recover. It’s easier now but I still have days where it’s like yesterday . Take it easy on yourself , there is no mother more deserving than a mother who had to give her baby back xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Like WTF is that......in her own warped twisted mind that's such a cute story, in reality it's just stomach turning & gross 🤢 🤢 no-one wants to see your flabby gut Burps 🤢🤢 bumps don't "disappear" when you lie down. I need to lie down myself after seeing that, it should have come with a trigger warning 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Skinner

VIP Member
I'm not putting on any tan on today. I'm just putting instant tan on. That's still fcuken tan you thick. The dirt of the headband and the dirt of her.
Her productive cleaning morning is what others do before or after their full day in work . Lazy lump of lard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Alucia

VIP Member
@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########
I was there 6 hrs:45 mins. One of the other ladies was still there after I left 8 hrs easily . The doc and nurses are run off their feet.

I've great respect for doctors and nurses but I was stunned by attitude today yet this wanna be nothing is getting attention there.
This doc this morning must have attended same charm school as burps.
This is exactly what he said.
You need to have a hysterectomy, there are no alternative. You will get an appointment for first week in September, and make sure you don't get pregnant between now and then and I
( doc ) recommend you go on the pill immediately, or as he said under his breath refrain from sexual intercourse with your partner until after your womb is removed. His words exactly. I was crying by this stage. No husband with me because we simply were not expecting anything like this.

I'm not the only one I know who knows the pain of losing a pregnancy or a full term baby , and I know burps had a miscarriage but she doesn't seem to understand the heart break that comes with it.
Get a second opinion and put in a complaint about how that pig spoke to you.

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
Why do all her jackets only come as far as her nipples. Do she not own a jacket that actually meets in thy middle and closes.
The baby tapping bsck morse code to her. She is fecken tapped.
The whole one second lip stick routine was an ad.

• Haha

Crones884

VIP Member
We'll easily get to 100 by Christmas... we should have a party
1st stop Son of a Bun then we will head on down the hill for a strawberry milkshake and a burrido and then we will head off and just be us on our silent Christmas party journey

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
So Lewk was sick enough last night to need a doctor but she was going to send him to school this morning WTF

Also that outfit Is rotten Sarah, even for around the house
It looks like the clothes you would get if you were to go to prison

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Why can’t she just go and do something without having to explain herself? I don’t understand why she always has to add in crap like “to go away for the week in Spain is the same as a weekend in Ireland” 🙄 it’s like comparing apples and oranges 🙄 shut the fuck up talking absolute chewing gum! she is, by far, the most annoying insta cunt out there. And why is she ALWAYS exhausted? For as long as I have come across about this one a few years ago she is ALWAYS exhausted 🙄

• Haha

Beach30

Her sisters salon page has shared a sweet video of their dad about his cancer and trying to raise money for cork 96fm radiothon for cancer services.
This selfish big backed cow gets back from her day of going out for breakfast and food shopping.. first thing she does is talk about all the food shite she bought in aldi, too lazy to go to the car to show something, and then selling sea moss.
Everything is about her. You'd think before she does anything she'd share the fundraising link and video to show support for her dad, but no its always about sarah and her food and selling first. Horrible human and daughter.

• Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
She was going to send him to school WTF! No wonder he's always sick. No proper food, sent to school when he"s sick. She's a fucking disgrace. What's with the cutting the elastic on everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
If I wanted to see a jiggly belly at this hour of a Sunday morning I could just look down at my own! 😂😂😂 and u just no she was like "leeewwwwwwk cum in here and rub mammies belllllly quick u can feel the baby kicking" 🙄🙄 imagine the poor little fetus trying to kick through all that flab! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

misslala

Chatty Member
Who the hell cuts the elastic waist band wtf like it’s elastic it stretches and surly just don’t wear if they don’t fit and go buy a pair wtf like I’m not able

• Haha