Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GW84

VIP Member
She’s gas. According to google baby movement are felt between 17-24 weeks. Right on Q Sarah talks about baby movements. I reckon she googles what’s possible and then makes it up as she goes along. Being overweight can impact when you feel baby move. So again sarah is making it up as she goes along.
In fairness, at whatever made up gestation it is now, the baby still moves more than Burps

• Haha
Reactions: 34

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
She'll never forget the work she put in to have that space?? 😂😂 it's a room with a mirror and shelves! 🤨🤔😂 You'd think she built the entire house from the ground up with her bare hands with the carry on of her! 🙄🙄😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Alucia

VIP Member
Poor Betty, we shouldn't know she is conscious of being seen out in her wheelchair or that she isn't eating much lately. Give the lady some privacy Burp.

• Sad
She hasn’t made the connection yet that it’s her choice to put her life out there on a public forum and, as a result, she’s going to attract people with different opinions to hers!! Imagine that Sayraaaahhh, some people disagree with the way you treat your son and how you abuse the heathcare system, isn’t that shocking! no, people don’t need to stop commenting on your life, people are free to comment on the shitshow you show us. If you don’t like the reaction of people i suggest you stop inflicting your life on us. And, by the way, I think I can say with 100% certainty that NO ONE is jealous of your life (as that is what she often suggests when people dare to disagree with her) 🤣🤣
Jealous bless her , she's totally delusional, what sane person walking this earth would be jealous of that Muppet.
Ha ha ha. She's an ex fiancee , woeful mother , sacked from her job , grossly overweight , engaged to a homophobic, fat shaming Moran , pregnant by the said Moran, and totally delusional.. .. and she thinks people are jealous of her. She needs professional help for sure.

• Heart

Sassyclassymom

I saw Sarah and her family today in the mills having breakfast. That girl knows her angle’s because she looked heavily pregnant, expect her stomach is hanging down. She also had no bother what so ever eating everything that was put infront of her, isnt she marvellous for someone who is sooooo sick with hyperemesis .
she is so lucky she gets to pick and choose when it affects her.

• Haha

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
I'm sorry now but a break from fucking what burbs? A break from work NO, washing your hair NO, strict dieting NO, general hygiene NO, actual parenting NO , home cooked meals NO. She will be over in some irish pub like a pig at a trough stuffing her snout while firing the switch and luke until she needs to take a picture for the gram of stepped up ham and Luke from behind, watching the sunset holding hands with some generic cliche caption " about how all she needs in the world is their love and laughter" 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Skinner

VIP Member
Do you know what would get out outta the 3pm slump burps, a fcuken job. You wouldn't have time for to be tired and thinking about when ailment to complain about next.

• Heart

Here2watch

Her whole life is based around food ‘go out for a LICKEY lunch’(whatever the fuck that is?!) ‘ do a food shop and home for a nice dinner’ go out for a walk with your son and dog ya fool and she burping her way through it… ‘my tan won’t stick because of my hormones’…I actually can’t anymore- stop the planet I want to get off 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

NoseyWagon22

Chatty Member
If you're flabby and you know it clap your hands, (clap clap)
If you're a psycho and you know it clap your hands, (clap clap)
If you're flabby and your desperate and got knocked up in Edinburgh,
If you're a neglectful mother and you're filthy clap your hands (clap clap 👏)

Chorus:

Burp fart Burp and pick your teeth (clap clap)
Burp fart moan and pick your teeth (clap clap)
Burp fart moan, neglect your only son,
Burp fat back bitch and brush your teeth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Here's some suggestions for your 3pm slump-

Get a job.

Get up off your lazy hole and walk a few centimetres maybe.

Walk Luke to school and walk to collect him like you said you would do 2 years ago.

Walk Luke to the park a few days a week and maybe kick a ball with him... you know women can play football too Sarah? Not just stepped up poxbottles !

And if you hadn't already blocked me, I could have messaged you these tips.

Then you could have blocked me 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Manifesting a holiday. Someone needs to tell her that her whole life is a holiday. The lazy bitch does fuck all

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
She hasn’t made the connection yet that it’s her choice to put her life out there on a public forum and, as a result, she’s going to attract people with different opinions to hers!! Imagine that Sayraaaahhh, some people disagree with the way you treat your son and how you abuse the heathcare system, isn’t that shocking! no, people don’t need to stop commenting on your life, people are free to comment on the shitshow you show us. If you don’t like the reaction of people i suggest you stop inflicting your life on us. And, by the way, I think I can say with 100% certainty that NO ONE is jealous of your life (as that is what she often suggests when people dare to disagree with her) 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Bobs86

VIP Member
Ma belly don’t jiggle, jiggle, it rolls
I don’t wanna see it jiggle, jiggle, for sure!
It makes me wanna dribble, dribble, you know 🤢
Riding in my Fiat, you really don’t wanna see it

• Haha
Reactions: 30