Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sron

VIP Member
Our darling bundle arrived finally. 💙Mommy is exhausted but in a bubble.: looking for a burrido bowl or a snack if anyone can deliver to me on 2nd floor and anyone any ideas what to get my doc and midwives, if only someone had a discount code for jewellery!!!!
Fantastic news. Congratulations ❤

Gifted!

VIP Member
Our darling bundle arrived finally. 💙Mommy is exhausted but in a bubble.: looking for a burrido bowl or a snack if anyone can deliver to me on 2nd floor and anyone any ideas what to get my doc and midwives, if only someone had a discount code for jewellery!!!!
Ah wonderful news! Congratulations to you all!

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Wait till the 28/30 week mark, no doubt she'll have SPD...... yes you are right, at 18 weeks she has touched on almost every pregnancy ailment, but there's still a few to go. No doubt she's scrambling the Internet if she reads this🤯
Can you imagine her at 30+ weeks, she will be beyond painful. Last trimester she will suffer for real though, all the shit eating and non movement WILL catch up on her, especially if she is carrying a big baby. God forgive me but it will be nothing short of what she deserves.
She won't cope with spd she won't be able to walk to the fridge 😂😂😂 I had spd for real and it was debilitating