Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sron

VIP Member
' I knew myself in the car '. You knew what Sarah? That you were going to create drama where there was no need?What an absolute waste of space. She felt like shite so went to the hospital. Jesus, she needs an intervention.
Our health services are on its knees and she heads straight to hospital when she feels off. How about go home to bed for a while. Go see your GP. To go and take up space in a and e is a joke. Any concerns they have about her will be related to her shit lifestyle and diet.

This has annoyed me so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

Here2watch

Yeah when I’m feeling sick and unwell I love going to a big barn full of food stalls and people….give over ya fucking dose I’d actually kick her into the port of cork if I saw her for the nonsense she spits out of her gob on the daily

• Haha

Beach30

She's a fuckin disgusting vile human being. In the car earlier she had her same smug smirk talking about her headache and even about her dad's chemo. She also said the word chemo 3 times in the space of a few seconds just craving attention and messages from people about her dad. She'll take any attention she can get.

Always so convenient when shes sick. She manages to eat like a pig in a trough every day going out for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. Then she realises she has to mind Lukeoland by herself this evening and off to the hospital. Have you ever seen a woman who wants to spend so little time with her son? Spend some quality time with your son and god forbid you might have to spend 36euro on him. How come she's never sick for nail, hair, eyebrow appointments?

As well as not wanting to mind Luke herself, she's probably put out about the attention her dad will get about getting his chemo tomorrow and needed some attention today before he got it all.

When she has the baby, hopefully she'll play some football with Luke. She'll just have to stand infront of the goal and won't have to move and no ball will get past her

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I wonder since the dad got sick, can she not handle the attention he is rightly receiving, so trying everything to turn the limelight back on her , I know she said he was due for chemo today, and yesterday she was running to hosp herself, seems a bit obvious to me, and she is a such a crackpot wudnt put it past her.
I think I have said before how much burp reminds me of my inlaws, that they will literally do anything in their power for attention and to create drama around them.

Just before christmas, my sister had taken a bad turn, and then suddenly mother in laws hand 'blew up' and was all red and swollen and she was dashed to A and E with a potential 'life threatening infection'. Hubby has dashed up there in a state, and me being me asked for a photograph and when he sent was a photo of a very obviously bruised hand. She had a severe alcohol problem and very obviously injured herself in the drunken stupor and because of my sister being sick, she had to make and song and a dance.

The same when my sister was initially diagnosed with cancer- suddenly his mother was both vomiting and passing blood. Again, mad dash to her, and anyway, she had called a and e and was taken in. There was no evidence of any blood in a stool sample then and she no longer was vomiting. She was then referred for an endocopy...this is where it gets really fucked up. Again, big old song and a dance and he's gone dashing up to accompany her to her endoscopy. I need to add this is pre covid. She's there eating and drinking the morning of it- he messaged me saying of mum and I have had sausages sandwiches this morning....Ive gone whaaaaat? she should be fasting but apparently there's a new type of scope where you dont need to fast (news to me and Im working in that industry). Then....off to hospital they go and she made him wait outside (this was pre covid) because she doesnt want him seeing her actually go in....and then she is out in half and hour..... she then proceeded to do the same for a subsequent alleged colonscopy. I asked about the results of these and all clear apparently...no shit sherlock, no test was ever done! I dont even raise the issue of her bullshitting to him as he's so defensive it's not worth it

Sorry about the essay but there are sick and twisted people out there that literally cant stand anyone having medical attention, and are obsessed with being sick and having ailments. You need to be a special sort of sick cunt though to begrudge someone with cancer having attention on them to a point that you manufacture an illness

• Wow
  • Sad
Thank you all ♥

We are definitely seeking a second opinion. I was raw yesterday couldn't believe a doctor was talking to me like that. Then you have people like burps who without appointment can rock up to a maternity unit and see a doc on demand.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She comes on coughing and says all of “I was making Keet’s smoothie” before inhaling a gob full of smoothie and saying the famous “one second”. Would she not have just deleted that story and restarted it like why post it???

• Haha
I woke up dreadfully hungover, looked at Instagram, immediately felt sick when I saw Lewk rubbing his Mammys lard, went back asleep as no one was rooting for me, now the mad cunt has put on some clown make up and manifesting a holiday. She's mad, I know we've said it, but she's proper real life, mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
I'm telling ya now if I told my fella go into the bathroom there I wanna record u pretending to brush your teeth so I can sell a toothbrush he'd tell me fuck off 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Justmytaut

Oh lads I laughed and laughed... the video of poor luke playing with his mother's belly fat... he even goes and wobbles it 😆 a baby bump don't wobble

• Haha
DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER

My sis in law was with Brian's sister earlier. burps was told to keep Luke's name off her bio and keep her videos of Luke private.

Don't know anymore then that. I will say my sis in law was with Brian's sister today , so I actually believe her.

• Wow
  • Heart

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
I'm sorry how many weeks pregnant is she ? The baby moves to the right hand side she said. She isn't even at the halfway mark is she? What she is feeling is wind. The absolute mince filled dope.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
They are one ugly pair of motherfuckers.

I’ll be having nightmares about her 4 tits and his cabbage head reefing the gums off himself

• Haha

msster

Chatty Member
So basically she didn't want to mind her own kid or anyone's else's for that matter so took herself down the hospital again
I think she forgets her audience are 100% women and we all know she's full of shit
I still think she creates drama to hide something with her dates she's say child coming mid September ever though her dats wud be Oct making out her bump is bigger than it actually is
I'm telling ye she's hiding something.........
We keet is stupid but he can't be that fucking stupid
Same reason the ring and keet were Mia for weeks
10 visits to hosp and he reappears emotional blackmail I'd say