Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sron

VIP Member
Ladies, I am going through a really hard time at the moment and I'm crying every day, but ye funný bitches never fail to make me smile. Thank you one and all 🙏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Jellybb

VIP Member
I feel horrible for saying it but the way she goes on about the miscarriage is ridiculous! The way she burdened Luke with it was beyond disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 39

GW84

VIP Member
What is she growing if she’s up no weight.
My last pregnancy I was up 6lbs by the time I was 7 weeks pregnant. I workout 5 times per week and eat really well. There is fuck all chance she isn’t up weight
She probably means she isn't up any weight, but the baby is separate and weights 3 stone already

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s about time she deleted that mortifying bio 🤣🤣🤣 imagine being that hour of your life and using ring and angel emojis describing yourself 💀 I don’t want to offend my corkonian sisters but there is something in the water with yer “public figures” 😬
No offence to the sound cork huns on here but Im starting a petition to turn the Wi-Fi off in cork tbh

• Haha
I just said to myself there, girls, I said, when they're on holidays we'll surely get a look at Keets 2012 tattoo, we will, won't we? Weak I am, weak.

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
I thought for awhile that these threads had gone stale and that we would never again reach the dizzying heights of travels to upmarket places like Elevenerife , singing karaoke at a wedding at 5pm, Bush drinking with the sisters, the never ending rotation of polyester blazers and Beddy's sandals with 'She's a Belter ' as the theme tune while Kelly went live and then BAM!!!

This week has been peak Sarah content again. Saying she never rests while resting. Saying she only calls her Mam Tina while then calling her Mam, being bet into a jumpsuit , making out her swimming ring stomach is a 'baby bump' , coming on camera absolutely mauling the shite out of smoothie bowl and then topping it off nicely with a trip to A &E. She is better than an episode of Eastenders. Thoughts and prayers with you Sarah hun cos you definitely need them. Thoughts and prayers xoxo 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It's horrible the way she is carrying on. There are women there today who got bad news, two others and myself and this dope is acting like she wants something to happen her baby . She doesn't deserve the child she has let alone this baby. So unfair. ..

I'm sorry I really don't usual wish ill on anyone. But it's a f..ing injustice. I've cried 2 oceans trying to carry a baby and no matter how I was feeling I never went running to cmuh to get a break .

I didn't see her up there today but then I wasn't in the right frame of mind to take notice either.

• Heart
  • Sad

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Sorry now wtf could possibly wrong with her that the GP wouldn’t notice? Didn’t the GP do bloods? She is actually mental. Full. On . Batshit

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
All jokes aside, on a very serious note, I don't think there has been one day where she hasn't worn that fucking leotard! 🤨 The crotch of it must be a biohazard at this stage! 🤨😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

MollyMalone

VIP Member
The minute she opened her eyes this morning she said to Keeet about wanting a chicken on the bone, chips, peas and curry for dinner... WHO the fuck wakes up thinking about a big feed like that only Sarah The Beast Burke. Jesus wept. She needs some serious therapy for her food addiction..she's utterly obsessed 🐷🐷

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Lol at the instagram room reel.
Fucking hell… “I will never forget the effort I put into having this space” ?????? Effort for what? It looks like a basic 90s decorated room to me? I do not follow? When she says effort does she mean placing the chavvy mirror on the floor, hanging up the god awful itchy looking curtains and placing her boxes of free tat up on a few homesavers? floating shelves? 😑 Jesus wept.. this cunt needs to go away and get a job for herself. I am genuinely so mortified for her.

• Haha

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
That clock must be so annoying everytime she gets a new baby daddy or trades a Brian for a Brian she has to change the pictures 🙈🤣

• Haha

Beach30

Yesterday she was wasting time in the hospital as she's psychotic,
Today she's off out to blackpool shopping with Sonic,
Probably stopped for lunch and an alcohol free gin and tonic,
Her gestational liabetes is definitely chronic,
Burps faking an illness just for a free scan,
And she still had time to first apply dodgy tan.
The doctors were worried her bump was jiggling like a flan,
She told them she was a size Medium before pregnancy began.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Might be just me but if I was terrified about another miscarriage and a ball of anxiety the last thing I’d do would be get on a plane

• Heart

cycleon

VIP Member
Does the fact that her belly is flat when she lies down, not tell her it’s just fat? If it was an actually bump, it would still be sticking out 😂😂 poor Luke talking and playing with her rolls ffs
---
The jiggling of it 😂😂😂 even leeeeewk looks perplexed 😂
imagine if he said “mom, my mom Michelle’s belly was a lot harder and round when she was pregnant with my sister” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
No Sarah putting a blazer over cycle shorts doesn't dress you up. Cycle shorts should only be worn under a dress for chub rub

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Luke’s missing training cos their saving him for a match this afternoon. Ah ffs what age is he?? Under 8’s??? That’s something you’d do for a fella playing under 16’s. At Luke’s age it’s all blitzes. They spend most of their time chatting with the guy their marking. Bloody notions out of her 😂 I’m beginning to think Keith is actually as deluded as her.

• Haha
  • Heart

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
I can't believe she's talking so negatively about a product she's getting paid to promote. She's saying people literally take a spoon and just eat it straight, and she wouldn't have the stomach for that now at all. So your basically saying it tastes like shite?? 🤔 There must be no mince flavoured sea moss for her to try! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34