Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sron

VIP Member
The baby keeps moving over to the right side? She is a nut job! 6 babies here and never was i able to feel the baby moving to one side at 19/20 weeks. Not possible. She is a lunatic.

Reactions: 26

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why would she be discussing what make up she brings on holiday with Keith? She really thinks you need to mention your partner in every breath to show how loved up she is when the opposite is true. It screams insecurity

• Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I just eye rolled when she said she kept stuff from Jack to pass on to this baby.....the 12 week old foetus....wtf would she seriously have had....🙄

• Haha

work4aliving

VIP Member
I do believe she needs mental health support...she is 18 wks pregnant at 32 years of age . So far HG , dehydration, protein in urine , all over itch etc. I do think she is making herself unwell on purpose..not eating well , not drinking water ..she knows what will cause concern in her urine . Its very sad she can't care for herself so baby is well ...there is something not right with her ...the hospital have a duty of care here ...she most certainly should not be abusing limited resources like she is ...as was said here she likely got a panic using the doppler so off she went...

Also sorry to all those receiving bad news and experiencing losses ...life can be so unfair to good people ..

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Her sisters salon page has shared a sweet video of their dad about his cancer and trying to raise money for cork 96fm radiothon for cancer services.
This selfish big backed cow gets back from her day of going out for breakfast and food shopping.. first thing she does is talk about all the food shite she bought in aldi, too lazy to go to the car to show something, and then selling sea moss.
Everything is about her. You'd think before she does anything she'd share the fundraising link and video to show support for her dad, but no its always about sarah and her food and selling first. Horrible human and daughter.
That is a lovely video and a lovely thing they are doing, I hope her dad has a speedy recovery, a horrible thing to be going through, god bless him.

Sarah is still a dose of shite though

Reactions: 25

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Jesus christ! 🙈😲 How she is still claiming this as a bump is just ridiculous! 😂
Wow those photos really show the amount of weight she has put on 😳 skitting at the confidence of her pretending its a bump though 🤣 A bump goes outward and not around your hips and doesn’t hang below your Vagina 🤣🤣

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
No offence to the sound cork huns on here but Im starting a petition to turn the Wi-Fi off in cork tbh
I’ll sign it if it covers sabby, sandra, Solomom, sineadbites, liz reaney,twins&me, Miriam Mullins, Shannen Joyce 🤣🤣fuck there is a lot of them

• Haha
  • Wow

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Imagine her father has cancer and is going through chemo and she’s in hospital more than him and all that wrong with her is that she’s pregnant like 🙄 Get a fucking grip Sarah!

Eating out all day. Girls i couldn't tell you the last time I ate out. My kids are adults, not much younger than her so I've no childcare issues and a lot of freedom, I just couldn't be arsed. I could count on 1 hand thr about of time I've been out for breakfast. Shes just a gluttonous pig.
She is hoping people will be envious of her. Her weight is out of control , she's desperate to be married, and will settle for any Tom Dick or Hamish. Her family it seems as no time for her. His family probably laughing at her. She's void of being able to love her son. She's living off social welfare and trying to make believe she has a Beckham lifestyle. I'd rather have the life I have now then to have to pretend to 50 K followers I have a great life when in fact my bigot fat shaming mate , will be gone soon enough.

• Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Where was the trigger warning . I was eating 😭
Sarah isn’t responsible for what we choose to see!!! She’s too good for trigger warnings. I’m on my way to the CUH with this video. They are admitting me for SHOCK, possible PTSD & a load of other stuff I’m going to make up on the spot.

• Haha

Madforreallife clown

And do u know what… I’m after promoting an hotel in Wexford( I can’t even bring myself to name it)😡Cos it was all free Then to turn around and say 10 days abroad is cheaper than a stay in Ireland, fucking cheek of her😡Hope that’s her fucked now getting free stays

• Haha
  • Heart

sron

VIP Member
Life is tough.. but you my friend are tougher.... 💪
Sending you a huge virtual hug.. 💚💚💚 if we could pm on here and you were in Dublin I'd meet you for a coffee and give you a real hug... xx mind yourself ... 💙💙💙💙
Thank you so much and thank you to everyone that has responded to my post.
I will get through this but its so hard and I want my old life back.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does she realise that she’s the same colour as basically every other Irish person? Nobody is laughing at her for being pale why does she constantly come out with this shite

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’d say she is flat out sitting at home rubbing her big fat gut, googling pregnancy ailments, deciding which one to have next 🙄 the 2 bits of hair at the front in ringlets and the tight French braid in the hair are sending me 💀
Jesus Christ almighty she needs to wash her hair badly, it’s absolutely swimming in grease..

• Haha