Sarah Burke #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember that Lauren Edwards one?(Cork AGAIN),she was always knocking around on Insta,bit of a z-list celebrity but she suddenly blew up overnight because she told her "story" with addiction.She was on radio shows,promoting this story of how she beat drink/drugs,I think she even changed her name to Lauren Lucifer??Anyway she's gone quiet again now.I remember thinking at the time she's either incredibly brave here or its a fairly clever marketing strategy......some people are talking about these issues openly but you don't know if its to help people or for self promotion...
I follow her and I’m not really sure why !? She’s bizarre ... like an Irish Katie price 🥴 she’s got a bucket of cash tho where does that come from ??

Reactions: 2
Will someone please post in on her question box why are all her meals McDonald’s and chipper knock offs 🤣🤣🤣 just add grease 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lads who is she like I can picture a disney character with a grass skirt a man bun but I cant name it....
She’s bloody so full of her own importance it’s unreal!! So unlikeable that’s all I know!! And she looks shocking with her hair like that it must be filthy..

Reactions: 8
So Luke is dumped to Brian cause she can’t manage 1 child and work full time which is hilarious because in SlimmingWorld now u don’t send your weight to a consultant anymore u put it directly into the app. I haven’t heard from my consultant at all this year as there’s no need. I’d love to know what all the “admin” and full time “work “ is about. She’s actually nuts if she thinks anyone believes that rubbish

Reactions: 25
Did she just say nutritionists see slimming world as their competition. Does shw not realise highly qualified nutritionists generally have a bachelor of science and a masters degree in nutfition. They are professionals not owners of a slimming world folder

Reactions: 24
She doesn’t know who SOH is yet I’ve seen her fangirling over ginger pubes herself.....
‘Slimming world works’ ... Sarah, 5 years later girl you’ve never reached your target and your chasing the same 2 stone since 2018 when I started following you.... who does it work for because it’s not working for you ?! I think maybe she’s doing a daily dish on it and writing a book on how to make the entire menu of McDonald’s, eddie rockets and KFC on the SW plan. Only thing is she’s doing it 24/7! Also LOL at her working 7 days a week! You manage a petty cash box as someone here rightly said before. You fill in an excel sheet and pretty sure the SW system just tells you what to do. In fairness to slim with Pippa who has a 4 year old and a newborn, she doesn’t ramble on about this admin Sarah is doing. Anyway, she has one ugly fat round head when she has her hair up like that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Luke is dumped to Brian cause she can’t manage 1 child and work full time which is hilarious because in SlimmingWorld now u don’t send your weight to a consultant anymore u put it directly into the app. I haven’t heard from my consultant at all this year as there’s no need. I’d love to know what all the “admin” and full time “work “ is about. She’s actually nuts if she thinks anyone believes that rubbish
Is that all you do log your own weight? so no zoom meeting etc? How much is it to do this? She’s makes out she’s running Apple in Hollyhill..😂😂

• Haha
She still hasn’t realised there’s a G in the word slimming. If I hear “Slimminnnnn” once more....

• Haha
She doesn’t know who SOH is yet I’ve seen her fangirling over ginger pubes herself.....
‘Slimming world works’ ... Sarah, 5 years later girl you’ve never reached your target and your chasing the same 2 stone since 2018 when I started following you.... who does it work for because it’s not working for you ?! I think maybe she’s doing a daily dish on it and writing a book on how to make the entire menu of McDonald’s, eddie rockets and KFC on the SW plan. Only thing is she’s doing it 24/7! Also LOL at her working 7 days a week! You manage a petty cash box as someone here rightly said before. You fill in an excel sheet and pretty sure the SW system just tells you what to do. In fairness to slim with Pippa who has a 4 year old and a newborn, she doesn’t ramble on about this admin Sarah is doing. Anyway, she has one ugly fat round head when she has her hair up like that
Some amazing weight results on Instagram with normal people just doing the diet right. She is fool acting with between 14-20 lbs for the last I don’t how long!! Your so right in what you said @brandambassador 👍🏼👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She was sharing her posts a while back saying she was obsessed with her and Sinead
Hegarty. She started speaking like her saying she would ‘open up spaces for SW’ and then started her emails that never moved past 1 🤣 she probably asked if she could visit her in Bali and was told stick her weighing scales up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.