Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would a doctors take blood just like that? My experiences have always been they will book you in for bloods

Reactions: 10
Depends on what they testing for. I get bloods done every 3 month. Never have to fast. I’m not familiar with pregnancy bloods.
Pregnancy bloods are done in the maternity. My gp never took any blood… you wouldn’t believe this one’s radio. A habitual liar.

Reactions: 8
Why the hell did she waste the doctors time this morning getting her skin checked? Shes not too bothered about it this evening slapping cheap tan all over it🙄 Rule number 1 Sarah, if theres actually something wrong with your skin, the last thing you would do is "ANYTHING THAT MIGHT IRRITATE IT" WHAT AN ATTENTION SEEKING GOBSHITE💩

Reactions: 25
Thought she did her tan last week so she didnt have to do it again before the wedding? God she's a bag of lies isnt she

Reactions: 7
"Gonna pack keeeeets stuff" 🙄
He's one useless fucker I tell ya. I don't think he's put a jocks in a bag for himself since he met her. Out for pints with the groomsmen and she's at home packing his bags for the weekend! I dunno who's worse 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She can't be that sick if he's out having pints.. plus why would you go to a wedding if you knew you were vomiting every time you eat

Reactions: 8
And the first dance Keith will be slow dancing with the bridesmaid 🤣 I’d love to see her face for that!!
Lousy on the bridesmaid that has to be blinded by tweets illuminous white Turkey teeth and manky fag breath 😮💨🥴 on the up side standing next to that ham hock would make any one look good the state of him 🤮
---
It’s a bit concerning that Luke is hugging strange men isn’t it? It’s not normal to hug the doctor.
Maybe he was trying to whisper help under his breath to the dr trying to escape from burp 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Girls im sorry I’m up to me nips in end of year audits and ya, it’s APRIL…!!! so I’m getting feck all chance to check in here, so I’m aware I might be saying things that are already said before but: if Sayra would stop maulin her bleedin face she wouldn’t have half the rashes she has, Leuk hugging the doc is not cute, it’s cos the cratur doesn’t know is arse from his elbow and is probably emotionally stunted from Sayra and Bidens carry on and next, SAYRA DOES NOT HAVE HG. Shut your hole u liar, there is no way half your food came back up. Just stop. Ughhhhhhhhhhh why is she so annoying 😩

Reactions: 21
Would a doctors take blood just like that? My experiences have always been they will book you in for bloods
Our doc never takes bloods you have to book in with the nurse and they only take take them in the mornings

Reactions: 5
Yes, my doc takes them and if for some reason I needed fasting, they'd just ask me to book an early morning appointment with the nurse for those.

Reactions: 4
Had to ring Keith and his mom and my mom .. yawn… so all lies… Poor Luke hugging the doctor , very strange behaviour, just goes to show he needs to feel love off strangers because he doesn’t know boundaries, anybody will do

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.