Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this one’s obsession with burgers only had a barbecue the other day and their was burgers on the barbecue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
QUOTE="poppyseed1, post: 14934900, member: 367394"]
The thread titles have me gone. Why can’t an 8 year old manage a shower by himself ? No need for anyone to be there with him once water temp is sorted
[/QUOTE]
Espically a boy with short hair. I let my girl go on in her self but i will go in then and help her to wash her hair coz it's so long and thick and time I let her do it herself it dosent get rinsed off properly, but my boys have been showering them selves from around lukes age no hassle, it's just strange, if I was Keith i would feel strange showering a 6/7 year old that isn't mine. My daughter asked for her friend to come home from the horse stables one day with her so I obviously wanted them showered before they were up in the bed room so I asked could she wash her own hair and she said no so I gave her a swimsuit and then I helped her wash, for the wee girls dignity and for mine I wouldn't have wanted her going home to her mum and maybe her mum thinking WTF.

Reactions: 13
I know this has been said but she can really recover when she has something on or needs to get her hair done.

Reactions: 11
She actually sounded and looked disappointed in those stories that the doctor thought there was nothing wrong with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
12.50 for a burger? Does the cow come out and do a tap dance for your first? What's so special about son of a bun?
I don’t get it either, it’s ok like but some people seem think it’s best thing ever. Can’t book table and always jammed 🤷🏻‍♀️ so she must be very sick to knowingly go and have to wait around 🤔

Reactions: 3
QUOTE="poppyseed1, post: 14934900, member: 367394"]
The thread titles have me gone. Why can’t an 8 year old manage a shower by himself ? No need for anyone to be there with him once water temp is sorted
Espically a boy with short hair. I let my girl go on in her self but i will go in then and help her to wash her hair coz it's so long and thick and time I let her do it herself it dosent get rinsed off properly, but my boys have been showering them selves from around lukes age no hassle, it's just strange, if I was Keith i would feel strange showering a 6/7 year old that isn't mine. My daughter asked for her friend to come home from the horse stables one day with her so I obviously wanted them showered before they were up in the bed room so I asked could she wash her own hair and she said no so I gave her a swimsuit and then I helped her wash, for the wee girls dignity and for mine I wouldn't have wanted her going home to her mum and maybe her mum thinking WTF.
[/QUOTE]
I can honestly say I have never in my almost 10 years as a step-parent showered / bathed my stepchild. My stepchild went through a phase of leaving the toilet door open and my husband explained to his child why we all need privacy and to push the door out. If we thought for one minute that my stepchilds stepfather (who is around about the same length of time and as creepy as Teet) was showering the child, there would be uproar.

A random man showering Luke while his disgusting mother is downstairs is gross.

Reactions: 9
The reason her scalp is so itchy anyway is because she goes 10 days without washing it, easily. Then suddenly she needs a blow dry the day after an upstyle at a wedding?

Reactions: 16
The reason her scalp is so itchy anyway is because she goes 10 days without washing it, easily. Then suddenly she needs a blow dry the day after an upstyle at a wedding?
Just so she isn't hanging around cause he'll prob have a hangover and she won't mingle I'd say.

Reactions: 2
The dress doesn’t fit her shock horror when she considers the burger she had today only as her lunch I’d say those burgers are huge.

Reactions: 11
There IS NO WAY she after putting ‘a bigger bump’ on in 2 days. Was it not yesterday the dress came also? She’s actually delusional 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.