Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not up any weight since she got pregnant?? Burps hun your up a couple stone before you got pregnant!! That’s a great ‘bump’ she has altogether that only appears in the evening 😂😂 in all my pregnancies my bump was there morning noon and night 🤔
Also, if it was a bump, she wouldn’t care that the dress is tight! You’d embrace it. But it’s flab and she knows it deep down but is isn’t the ‘bump’ as an excuse to eat rings around herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
There IS NO WAY she after putting ‘a bigger bump’ on in 2 days. Was it not yesterday the dress came also? She’s actually delusional 😅
More got to do with eating burgers day in day out more like. So the dress clearly was tight when she got it and lied about the zip being shite. She’s screwed after this baby comes she’ll never shift all that weight. Just say her latest story she’s not up any weight has she lost the plot :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who gets a blow dry the day before an up style.. am I missing a trick here?
Not to defend her but I’ve always been taught to wash hair the day before an upstyle because if you wash the hair on the day of, the hair is too fresh or something and not as easy to style or something. Honestly am not sure the reason behind it but I’ve always done this. 🙈

Reactions: 12
You’d think with all her “throwing up” that she says she does after each meal that she’d be losing the weight so it’s amazing how she piling on the weight instead and it’s def not baby weight 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does she feel the need to tell us everything she eats and then say 'and that came straight back up' 🙄 like no it didnt u lying piece of tit. If u were that sick u wouldnt be out hounding big burgers in the first place!
And AS IF she only ate half the burger! 🤨🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg I just laughed out loud I'm not up any weight ok burps I think your scales is broke

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She probably wouldnt throw up after a bowl of weetabix! Or maybe a piece of fruit? Why does she insist on stuffing her pig gob with pure shite just to puke it up. What nutrition is this poor child getting?? Face full of spots and covered in a rash which is the result of smotherin herself in cheap chinese oil and leaving it there for days upon days and not showering or washing her hair. Bump my ass, its a tyre of flab and shes lying to herself thinkin and saying any different

Reactions: 13
She’s no more throwing up than I am. If she was getting sick all these times she would be down over a stone. She’s only saying it in case she needs a trip to CUMH for attention

Reactions: 15
She probably wouldnt throw up after a bowl of weetabix! Or maybe a piece of fruit? Why does she insist on stuffing her pig gob with pure shite just to puke it up. What nutrition is this poor child getting?? Face full of spots and covered in a rash which is the result of smotherin herself in cheap chinese oil and leaving it there for days upon days and not showering or washing her hair. Bump my ass, its a tyre of flab and shes lying to herself thinkin and saying any different
She didn't throw up all lies for attention if she threw up as often as she claims there be no bother fitting into her size 20 dress

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂😂😂😂😂 We love to listen listen to Sarah tell herself all these crazy lies now don't we? We do, we love it.

Handy that the half the burger waited until they got home to come back up though. That's pretty sound of the HG to just wait til she gets home.

Thank God now she can sorted for the weekend. She might wear the nude bicycle shorts to the wedding with a new blazer? I just think that'd be nice and comfortable because we love to see it, we do.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I suppose she will be throwing up at the wedding tomorrow 🤭 she will be like hawk eyes on bigot Keeet 👀 wonder will he be chatting up any ladies in the smoke area 🤣 surely someone might ask is it a Scottish baby 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
(Unfortunately) I’m often eating something when this wan comes on detailing her most recent vomiting session, why does she do this it’s so disgusting!!! ”I only ate half a burger and it all came back up”, thanks for sharing that revolting information with everyone 🤢 also, the stories she tells herself about the “bump”, deluded!!

Reactions: 11
The fact seems allegedly oly hate half the burger says it all, for a wan supposedly having every ailment under the sun why in the name of all that is holy would you gorge on a burger knowing "that half would come back up"

Reactions: 8
She's so full of tit it's shocking. She ordered the dress to small she knew it didn't fit was counting on the Dr to send her to the hosp today so she could get out of it. Now the sickness has come back after this miracle tablet has let her eat rings round her for the last couple of weeks this is her only option of getting to the hosp to keep him sober tomorrow and too leave early.

Reactions: 9
If i was puking that much I certainly wouldn't be wasting money on lunches just to puke it back up

Reactions: 18
You’d think with all her “throwing up” that she says she does after each meal that she’d be losing the weight so it’s amazing how she piling on the weight instead and it’s def not baby weight 🙄
This was me on both pregnancies then after I had them I was way smaller than before. Due to getting sick so much.
Don't know if this will happen for Sarah though

Reactions: 3
I think she was put on a different tablet because cariban is short on the market and they didnt want to waste a script on some one who has made up HG
She changed doctors because they wudnt listen to her bullshit anymore

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.