Sarah Burke #68 she's more high maintenance than high risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sarah is right and I don't think any of the doctors are actually qualified to treat her or educated enough to understand her condition.

Anyone can see she has an acute case of pain in the holeitis, hyper attention seeking syndrome and a severe case of notion sickness. The poor thing should be in the Harvard Medical journal as she is a medical miracle. To be able to do tan, get hair done in a 90s debs upstyle and even contemplate getting a new azip fitted on a dress is commendable. I bet the whole of the medical community will be rooting for her soon ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Girls im sorry I’m up to me nips in end of year audits and ya, it’s APRIL…!!! so I’m getting feck all chance to check in here, so I’m aware I might be saying things that are already said before but: if Sayra would stop maulin her bleedin face she wouldn’t have half the rashes she has, Leuk hugging the doc is not cute, it’s cos the cratur doesn’t know is arse from his elbow and is probably emotionally stunted from Sayra and Bidens carry on and next, SAYRA DOES NOT HAVE HG. Shut your hole u liar, there is no way half your food came back up. Just stop. Ughhhhhhhhhhh why is she so annoying 😩
I can only see the bottom of ur pic and already know it’s Keeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If the doctor is stern he will take none of her nonsense and will have noted the little red flag of a 6 year old boy hugging him. Sarah the dumb fucker thinks it makes him look like a great kid. It makes him look like a needy kid who gets duck all love, affection or attention from his parents. He will grow up to be more fucked up thar Sarah.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It's wedding day.... are we sorted girls?
Just sorting the cushions, getting them organised for the day & I will get started on myself then. I have a dress for the day that’s a large but I could have sized down to a medium but I will make it work. Drive it on trolls 🧌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just sorting the cushions, getting them organised for the day & I will get started on myself then. I have a dress for the day that’s a large but I could have sized down to a medium but I will make it work. Drive it on trolls 🧌
Have you your Jewish curls ready? I'm so unorganised, but a quick stop in Blackpool and Roosters and it'll be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You probably should have gotten the azip switched out and it would have been beadiful 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you your Jewish curls ready? I'm so unorganised, but a quick stop in Blackpool and Roosters and it'll be fine.
I’m going to hit up the local salon for the curls, I’ve a pic of my fave rabbi for inspiration so hopefully they can make it work. Don’t forget Aldi, you always need the few bits in Aldi. Maybe a packet of ham for the car

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m going to hit up the local salon for the curls, I’ve a pic of my fave rabbi for inspiration so hopefully they can make it work. Don’t forget Aldi, you always need the few bits in Aldi. Maybe a packet of ham for the car
I'll get protein yoghurt too, I think they're handy and I'm not up any weight even though I eat them six times a day with a kg of mince

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are Kate and the hairdresser ones her sister ?! The rash on her chin and neck is the same thing Julie Twins and me got from using the oh my glam products

Reactions: 2
Oh yes todays the day!! 😂 hopefully she waits until next week to lie her way into hospital so we can see how this all goes 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 2
If you have a few bags of bodadoes for lunch, your gut will expand by evening and the dress will be perfect on ya girl, you'll be boodiful. Just not too many or you'll need a new azip.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.