Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’s delicious, I love cheese and stodgy food…BUT my health is more important to me so everything in moderation, I’m really surprised at her though, after all the ‘training’(😂) with SW and she still has no clue about nutrition

Reactions: 7
Burps "I'm really this pale" was fully expecting her to replace pale with fat/ugly/fake

• Haha
Sinead called out and bashed slimming world about two years ago no names were mentioned but everyone knew it was burbs
This one can't talk, she uses jars & packets to beat the band & mixed nutella with hot water for chocolate sauce, at least SW push the cook from scratch method.

We LOVE lasagna, my OH makes a mighty one, but we get about 8 portions & have with a huge salad and it's a real treat, as for the 3 various stocks, I can only imagine how salty it was ICK

• Heart
This one can't talk, she uses jars & packets to beat the band & mixed nutella with hot water for chocolate sauce, at least SW push the cook from scratch method.

We LOVE lasagna, my OH makes a mighty one, but we get about 8 portions & have with a huge salad and it's a real treat, as for the 3 various stocks, I can only imagine how salty it was ICK
I make my own as well, I make it as healthy as I can. Freeze it up into small portions. It’s one of my favourite meals it my go to comfort meal

Reactions: 5
i know they roll on in episodes, but to a new podcast?
Yeah with iPhone anyway if I’m just finished the most recent episode of one podcast it will go to the last one I was listening to (diff podcast) if I hadn’t finished it? It’s like it goes to resume the one not finished. But if I’ve none half listened to it won’t.

Reactions: 1
She will pile so much weight on if she continues to eat like that, omg so much cheese.

Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion #68

If she puts on weight, she won’t care.
As long as she’s referred to as “Mama Bear”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Scoozis for breakfast with spud head.. Right yeah you're sick 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cute that Keith's bump pops in the morning and hers in the afternoon!! That was a very unflattering angle she took of this morning 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sinead called out and bashed slimming world about two years ago no names were mentioned but everyone knew it was burbs
Did I imagine it or did life of mrs O message burps about her imaginary fertility struggles ??

Reactions: 3
No that lasagne. 3 stock cubes :sick:

Going on about her heartburn, she's more than likely feeling so sick from the heartburn not actual HG. When I was pregnant I was awful sick from heartburn and those foods made it all worse.

She's eating everything you should avoid for heartburn, tomatoes, anything fatty like cheese :sick: If she spilts that in 3 she's having a 3rd of a bag of cheese in one sitting. Jesus christ she infuriates me.

No doubt she's having a fried breakfast too, she deserves to be puking her ring up the dope.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All that salt and cheese packed into a loaf tin! The day before she was on about going back to the gym 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.