Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"gonna have lasagne, wedges and salad for my dinner"
SALAD she says 😂 a few leaves of lettuce and a scoop of coleslaw with what looks like even more cheese through it 😂 could she not even use low fat cheese if she's gonna use a whole packet, it tastes the same!!

Screenshot_2023-04-19-16-57-09-61_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

---
Also you don't need to keep jellies "fresh" them yokes would survive a nuclear bomb

• Haha
Reactions: 34
SALAD she says 😂 a few leaves of lettuce and a scoop of coleslaw with what looks like even more cheese through it 😂 could she not even use low fat cheese if she's gonna use a whole packet, it tastes the same!!

View attachment 2112474
---
Also you don't need to keep jellies "fresh" them yokes would survive a nuclear bomb
You don't need to keep jellies fresh at the rate she inhales food anyway. So sick she can't keep anything down but scoffing the sweets before the delivery man is even gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2112474
---
This is the one who's in and out of hospital with "severe hg" and bottles of gavascon are her new best friend since becoming pregnant!!!
On top of being a complete psycho she must have the IQ the size of an ant. Sarah if you're going to lie about all your pretend illnesses wouldn't you think you'd at least hide the evidence that you are a complete fraud?
Huge plate of absolute shite ( you can't even make a healthy lasange) you can devour on top of all the other rubbish you stuff in your mouth. No doubt there isn't a sweet left for teet, you've probably polished those off too all day while your busy doing nothing!
Oh I almost forgot, was it the full Irish you got for breakfast this morning, we never got a pic?? God she is the definition of a slob.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Have a look at this Sarah and nourish your body and unborn child. I know it's the daily bile , and most tit in that is absolute tit, but I can safely say, as someone working in a related field, it makes sense

Just want to say though, more often than not its sadly just one of those things , miscarriage, and can't be prevented no matter what

Reactions: 2
I’m more horrified that image used those dirty nails to break up the meat going into the pan. The thoughts of touching mince meat 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She got cleared for PT classes sure just waiting on one of the huns to message her free program cos we all know she won’t pay for it
She didn't do PT when she wasn't pregnant now all of a sudden she's cleared to do it 🤣🤣 She's full of shite (by looking at that lasagne, she's full of shite literally)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think so! Prob suctioning the left over food
Nope defo wouldn't have been the food she likes to keep that for picking out and snacking on during the day. Drs told her to eat little but often that's how Sarah interpreted it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s the last person that I would have promoting anything to do with teeth.these companies must be mocking her

Reactions: 7
I haven't been pregnant in obey 20 years but even now I can't eat lasagne, it reoeots on me for hours after eating it. How does she manage to eat a cartering size portion with 'HG' 🤢

Reactions: 4
This scruffy witch acting like tan will last her from today til NEXT Saturday? Is that without washing ye dirt bird??? And hahahahahhaa “this too is so oversized” on who Shamoo? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.