Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scoozis for breakfast with spud head.. Right yeah you're sick 🥱
The actual dirt of that menu. Id walk out if someone handed me something that filthy. No way I'd eat there if they can't even wipe the menus clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i know they roll on in episodes, but to a new podcast?
Unfortunately they do cos I was listening to mtgm and it rolled onto Julie haynes leftonread, nearly threw phone out of window
---
So much to say about that lasagne video I don't even no where to start! 😂
The actual size of her from the side first of all. Like holy tit! 🙈
How many times did she flick her bleeping hair back to show off her non existent collarbones 🙄
For someone who is constantly getting organised and cleaning, the kitchen looks like a bleeping bomb hit it. And she's at home all day every day the lazy bleep couldn't give the place a quick tidy. Especially wen she's doing ads for companies who are paying her.
The bleeping water in the fish tank in the background is luminous green, I'd say the fish is clinging to life inside it 🙈
Nobody needed to see your horrific feet in the middle of it all 🤢
Was there any need for the amount of cheese she put in/on the lasagne!
And not one single person believes u are getting THREE days out of it. We all no u mangled it all tonight will u duck off! 😂
I've never seen lasagne made as badly as that, who puts both oxo and a chicken stockpot in lasagne.... the amount of salt in them...also from the pic of the lasagne she had the full portion 300g!!!🤢

Reactions: 8
She never stops with the food that big bowl of jellies , mouth watering lasagne her posts should be sent to her consultant, so when she pretends to be sick to get her night away in hospital . I'd say 🐷🐷 Keith's diet is shocking too 🤢 They are made for each other dirty scummy feckers 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She never stops with the food that big bowl of jellies , mouth watering lasagne her posts should be sent to her consultant, so when she pretends to be sick to get her night away in hospital . I'd say 🐷🐷 Keith's diet is shocking too 🤢 They are made for each other dirty scummy feckers 🙈
I'm sure the midwifes at this point are onto her. Her chart is well flagged and no doubt she's known as a frequent flyer and dangerous! They are no fools but I'm sure have to thread carefully when dealing with what they label as a "dangerous" patients.
As another poster stated, bloods and urine don't lie!!!

Reactions: 11
There is no way she isn’t known in the hospital. A midwife/nurse along the way has come across her account and word spreads. They just can’t do anything about it

Reactions: 12
Look at Luke so obsessed with football but really I just want to show keeeeeeetttt playing with him again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is no way she isn’t known in the hospital. A midwife/nurse along the way has come across her account and word spreads. They just can’t do anything about it
I worked in CUH for years lots and lots follow her she is known well before becoming pregnant you can be sure.
---
Who is Mrs O ?
Cork instagrammer who had weight loss survey I was sure she messaged burps about her imaginary infertility and burps called her out for it.

Reactions: 6
"Keet loves the bowl and the fizzy ones"

WOWEEEEEE SARAH...THATS AMAZING... LET ME GO BUY THESE OUT OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY CAUSE KEET THE RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC WANKER LOVES THE BOWL ..

I mean this with all my heart Sar..

No one... and I mean not a single solitary person gives a shiny bollox. 🖕

Namaste 🙏 🧘‍♀️

😊😇😁
The McAleeevy family must not of seen Keith's tweets yet to be sending more sweets 🤪 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know it's been said, but what age is big back? And what actual age is the bigot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.