Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do all these insta gowls be lying about their due date for? What is behind it? Why do they want to be further on than they are? Jesus Christ when I was pregnant I told no one until I was about 6/7 months gone because I couldn’t handle the whole “when are you due” bullshit.. pregnancy is tough enough without prolonging it by telling everyone as soon as the stick is pissed on

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When this baby arrives Luke will be on the go all the time, Burp will want to be seen with the pram out and about, she will be weak for herself and will be living for the attention.

Reactions: 7
When this baby arrives Luke will be on the go all the time, Burp will want to be seen with the pram out and about, she will be weak for herself and will be living for the attention.
She’ll be another solo journey to mom, after the babies are born, when they’re around 6 months old, the attention will dry up and she’ll be sat on her big ass again then.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More like Luke will be the forgotten child.. she will head out the door with the baby and forget to take Luke with her 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 10
duck me, why is she so out of breathe putting a dress on? The showing the “bump” that’s literally a 2 year spare tyre 😂 and Luke’s 2 front teeth are absolutely worn down, honestly he should be getting seen by a dentist now being given caffeinated energy drinks for adults……now he’s getting dumped on the auntie for the night, my heart breaks for that little lad

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Would you not want a proper shower including a hair wash after being discharged from hospital? Like surely you’d smell of hospital and feel grim

• Sick
Reactions: 31
She even looks like she needs to be signed in!
That post me laugh out loud! “I’m being looked after…very much so looked after” Keet, “What is that?” Sarah “I said I’m talking to gram, im being looked after” so awkward and pointless to post 😂 we get it Sar you’re being looked after

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There she is now, the big bed blocking witch, full of the joys of life! Off to a kids party no doubt to stuff her face with shite and then off to dinner...HG how are ya!!!!!
To think a poor genuinely ill pregnant women could of had to lie in a&e on a trolly waiting for a bed that the likes of this animal had taken up.
I really hope there is such a thing as karma, cause she certainly deserves it to bite her in the ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The lies in the latest tiktoks! Hasn't left the house in 2 weeks. Eh really? She's kept us updated on her whereabouts the last few weeks, the bleeping date night where they spent half the time looking for parking for example. Confirmation that she had the miscarriage at 10 weeks. So why keep referring to that loss as "having" Jack. I had miscarriages at around this same gestational period and that's what they were - miscarriages. Yes, absolutely devastating and I wish they never happened but I know what a fetus looks like at this stage and I wouldn't be framing a photo of it.
And yes she went for ivf to hurry things along. Someone mentioned on the previous thread how she was throwing in the shade or brand of make up she was using while talking about ivf and I find this to be really distasteful for those actually struggling with conceiving.
Honestly it's so frustrating the way she talks about giving birth to the baby 🙄 i also had a miscarriage at the same 10 weeks, it was blobs of blood! Of course its an awful experience but she's talking like she gave birth to a fully formed child 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 14
duck me, why is she so out of breathe putting a dress on? The showing the “bump” that’s literally a 2 year spare tyre 😂 and Luke’s 2 front teeth are absolutely worn down, honestly he should be getting seen by a dentist now being given caffeinated energy drinks for adults……now he’s getting dumped on the auntie for the night, my heart breaks for that little lad
Don't mention Lukes teeth now , he's a child, we should have an opinion on what we are being shown by Sarah on Instagram 🤐🤐😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly it's so frustrating the way she talks about giving birth to the baby 🙄 i also had a miscarriage at the same 10 weeks, it was blobs of blood! Of course its an awful experience but she's talking like she gave birth to a fully formed child 🤬🤬🤬
Like does she not realise you can grieve a miscarriage at any stage, she doesn't need to add weeks on to gain sympathy. But that's what she did, first it was 12 or 14 weeks or whatever, then she admitted it was about 9 so now nobody's taking her seriously. Talking about the miscarriage like it was a fully formed baby which she gave birth to. Like you can't believe anything that would come out of her mouth after hearing the multiple miscarriage stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.