Sarah Burke #62 A verified thick ☑️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting the hap for her privately rented house..,that she bought 46 times🤪
Didn’t ye know, for burps HAP means “Housing Assholes Privately” 😂 no shade to anyone that need this help, but this bleep is scamming left right and centre

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But then how was there only one owner. She must have bought car for him and put in her name. ???! Very strange.
Because they are both as thick as each other and probably thought the NCT would b like tax and they would get the full year
---
Didn’t ye know, for burps HAP means “Housing Assholes Privately” 😂 no shade to anyone that need this help, but this bleep is scamming left right and centre
Fuckin brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Who ever shared this in an earlier thread I thought it was absolutely gas she's just 1st 4lbs up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 mehole u turnip head 🤣🤣 since she loves to catch up here I just had to reshare 😂😂
781D512E-CD75-4669-BE88-09C414B1B0EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Luke’s speech makes me sad. It’s so bad for his age. I am dead at the renting comment, how could you come on & say that after having a night out years ago to celebrate buying it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
how did the strangers send her the stickers she had luke beg for, does she share her home address with people she doesnt know thats scary...she is very foolish.

I thought her dads cancer journey was guna be silent she keeps talking about it??

Why does she want to buy a house thats not for sale? landlord getting hap off them why would they sell it to her theres no logic there...

Reactions: 6
how did the strangers send her the stickers she had luke beg for, does she share her home address with people she doesnt know thats scary...she is very foolish.

I thought her dads cancer journey was guna be silent she keeps talking about it??

Why does she want to buy a house thats not for sale? landlord getting hap off them why would they sell it to her theres no logic there...
They were sent to the hairdressers address not burps house

Reactions: 4
Some liar of the fat woman. Looking to get more followers by redoing the scam competition (report, report!)

People prob stopped following as you were meant to pretend announce a winner 2 weeks ago

Reactions: 10
I've been too busy getting organised to organise my couch cushions for the day I can't do it all 😂 When I no the cushions are set up for the day I can focus on getting organised to organise a treatment! 😂😂😂
you need to get a journal so you can organise your time better. I mean seriously could you not organise to put the oily treatment in your hair before you get in to bed and let it soak in to your pillows and leave the bed clothes on for 6 weeks, so that the pillow can re oil your hair every night in case you forget to organise time to put in your treatment
---
How can she buy that house she's not working 😕 did anyone ever tell her you need a job to get a mortgage??? Hes working in a factory it'll be very difficult for him to get a mortgage on his own. Most couples have to save for years and this idiot hasn't even a job.
that bleeping twit has his christening money I’d say. He could probably buy it on his own.. can you imagine if he did and they broke up 🙈 burps moving home across the road while he moves in savage ass and they play happy families with keet and burps baby 🤪😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
How can she buy that house she's not working 😕 did anyone ever tell her you need a job to get a mortgage??? Hes working in a factory it'll be very difficult for him to get a mortgage on his own. Most couples have to save for years and this idiot hasn't even a job.
Do we know if he is working for JnJ themselves or is he contracted in? Cause i know that if he is working for jnj themselves on shift he's making about 75k a year

• Wow
Reactions: 4
75k year and can't tax his heap of shite car and living in his gf hap rented house l don't think so. Its funny how none of the other sisters dont share theirs Dad's illness on their socials but Sarah is mad to profit from it she's trying her hardest to be like Julie

Reactions: 22
75k year and can't tax his heap of shite car and living in his gf hap rented house l don't think so. Its funny how none of the other sisters dont share theirs Dad's illness on their socials but Sarah is mad to profit from it she's trying her hardest to be like Julie

She would sell her soul for a profit 🤬 she knows how to play the narrative use the poor dad for content. Horrible woman.

Reactions: 5
Weird the voucher winner is a slimming world hun with over 10k followers……

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.