Sarah Burke #62 A verified thick ☑️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More made up q&a questions 🤦‍♀️
Like why does she bother putting up these boxes? She just waffles on about HER and how she feels at the moment , just dying to grief mourn and tell all about her dad, not content Sarah , answer the bloody questions you are asked and not made up ones , waste of everyone’s time listening to your waffling… if that makes sense cos I … I don’t know, you know🤓

Reactions: 15
I know it was joked about yesterday but I wonder raising a point on the red FM about influencers and fake competitions, if that would fly 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Is it just me, but every time Keith goes out Luke is sick the that night/following day ? I might be wrong

Reactions: 36
I flick through her stories at times can’t be bothered listening to her. Did I hear her right she’s showing what products she uses and then says she has a filter on. 🤦🏻‍♀️ false advertising sure the companies don’t care as long as they get sales from it. I don’t care what a wan from cork who sits her ass on her organised cushions day in and out uses on her skin. The question boxes are just so she can say how good she has it with Keith and her organisation skills. Unfortunately I know only too well, as do many others the affects of having a parent with cancer. It’s not all about her why make it so. I hope doctors are happy with how today goes.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Like why does she bother putting up these boxes? She just waffles on about HER and how she feels at the moment , just dying to grief mourn and tell all about her dad, not content Sarah , answer the bloody questions you are asked and not made up ones , waste of everyone’s time listening to your waffling… if that makes sense cos I … I don’t know, you know🤓
It's disgusting, she's going to live off the sympathy now over the poor man for god knows how long. She's an out and out gurrier.

Reactions: 6
How many times does one person need to put a treatment in there hair seriously? 🤔 I dunno is it just me cos i have kids and don't have the time but I haven't put a treatment in my hair in years never mind 4 times a week! 🙄 and she leaves it in then for about 2 weeks till she gets a blow dry 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How many times does one person need to put a treatment in there hair seriously? 🤔 I dunno is it just me cos i have kids and don't have the time but I haven't put a treatment in my hair in years never mind 4 times a week! 🙄 and she leaves it in then for about 2 weeks till she gets a blow dry 🤢🤢
Well then you mustnt be getting organised to get organised to organise to get organised to put a treatment in 💇‍♀️ 💛

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well then you mustnt be getting organised to get organised to organise to get organised to put a treatment in 💇‍♀️ 💛
I've been too busy getting organised to organise my couch cushions for the day I can't do it all 😂 When I no the cushions are set up for the day I can focus on getting organised to organise a treatment! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That amount of treatments is worse for hair as it weighs it down. I do one once a week (my wfh day) and a detox one before my hair colour, but then again I'm not busy organising to be organised getting organised, I just work 50hrs a week, manage my kids with OH working away most of the week, such a failure :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What kind of bull crap did I just listen too ...what would she do if she had a full time job and couldn't sit around thinking..doing her hair...sharing her worries ...I get the message she is sharing but mostly people in the real world have to suck it up and bottle it up as jobs ..kids and others are relying on them. Yes of course I do wish her dad the very best but as for this one enjoying the attention ...nope ...no !!!

Reactions: 10
Awh bless, that bleeping asshole is trying to buy the onslow dump site for a 3rd time now 😂 the privately renting question she sent herself after reading she’s been reported to CC and social from here 😂 Burps, please open a comedy night in the local community hall, I’d pay to see you tell your tales 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How can she buy that house she's not working 😕 did anyone ever tell her you need a job to get a mortgage??? Hes working in a factory it'll be very difficult for him to get a mortgage on his own. Most couples have to save for years and this idiot hasn't even a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awh bless, that bleeping asshole is trying to buy the onslow dump site for a 3rd time now 😂 the privately renting question she sent herself after reading she’s been reported to CC and social from here 😂 Burps, please open a comedy night in the local community hall, I’d pay to see you tell your tales 😂
Getting the hap for her privately rented house..,that she bought 46 times🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.