Sarah Burke #62 A verified thick ☑️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol that’s exactly what I was thinking 🤣🤣 defo avoiding the back tax, the 2 frauds
And It’s only 390 for the year so prob saved themselves 100 and added another “previous owner” - wasting Her time doing so many videos for her ads cos she’d get same money for doing one video and she has duck all money🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
U can’t just get referred for ur tonsils out , u have to have so many infections a year first gog she is an attention seeking bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 21
U can’t just get referred for ur tonsils out , u have to have so many infections a year first gog she is an attention seeking bleep

Well we all know Burke gets special treatment she probably has spoken with the surgeon already 🤭 plays on every bit of attention !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flat out showing the stepped up daddy photos for anyone that missed them first and second time around.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was 16 suffering with 10 years before they referred me. I was on an antibiotic every second week in the end

Reactions: 13
I was 16 suffering with 10 years before they referred me. I was on an antibiotic every second week in the end
Same here It was hell was bumped up the list in the end through connections ,very hard having them out when you're older

Reactions: 5
I always feel she speaks about him like he's not her own child. "Guy or kid" 🤔🙊
She is severely detached in all ways, but mainly emotionally from him. It's clear as day, and she wants another child to torture? I hope for everyone's sake she isn't up the damien again.
---
You need to have gotten it 6 times a year in order to be put onto the list to have them out. I will say if he genuinely has tonsillitis , i hope burp does the right thing and has him referred to having them out at the age he is. As an adult they're less likely due to blood loss complications, and will only do it if you sign all the waivers under the poxy sun. I'm speaking from experience. I understand where theyre coming from but fml i wish my parents had saw sense and i had them removed as a kid. Would have saved me a lifetime of money and stress. Hindsight is great isn't it? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's on donedeal I'm so far behind in the threads I clicked into the link and seen it has NCT now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here's a screenshot of the NCT in case ya can't b arsed goin to the ad 🤣🤣
They got an nct on 9th January and it expires 23/09/23? Why is it only 8 months?

Reactions: 2
Not defending the wagon but it's still mandatory in the practice both my daughter and I are in to wear masks.

And as for the new comp.... distraction much!
Oh I didn’t know that !! I feel silly now for going after her lol. Thank you for clarifying ❤ hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.