Sarah Burke #62 A verified thick โ˜‘๏ธ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They got an nct on 9th January and it expires 23/09/23? Why is it only 8 months?
It was out nearly 2 years, scaldy bleep driving with now NCT
---
Iโ€™m sooooo tempted to ask when will the winner be announced for this new comp? When Brian takes her back? Not even waiting I reported it as a scam too ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Some nerve doing another competition when she didn't announce winner of last one or did I miss it? Same with question boxes never shows answers to them either

Reactions: 12
I tuned out during the last compโ€ฆ why was it such a shitshow?

Reactions: 1
I was 16 suffering with 10 years before they referred me. I was on an antibiotic every second week in the end
Same as myself I was 12 befor they would take them and I used get it at least six times a year and they have gone more strict with taking them now

Reactions: 1
Quick snap of luke at the doctor to get some sympathy aaaaaaaand straight back to the shrine, sorry I mean fireplace ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ just in case god forbid we would forget for a second that she had a miscarriage or that she has the most amazing fella there ever was!!! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

Reactions: 13
Can someone fill me in on the other comp I seem to have missed what happened, thanks.
She had a 1000 euro brown Thomas voucher to give away and the winner was to be announced on valentine's day and she still hasn't announced it. Clearly as scam to scavenge for followers

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She had a 1000 euro brown Thomas voucher to give away and the winner was to be announced on valentine's day and she still hasn't announced it. Clearly as scam to scavenge for followers
I wonder is that the voucher from brown Thomas sheโ€™s been getting great mileage out of.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.