Sarah Burke #62 A verified thick ☑️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ever happened to the cleaner Tina and herself used to have

Reactions: 8
That reading is not on par with his age and school year. He shouldn't be pausing and just reading words. Easily known he has never had regular bedtime reading. He has no comprehension.

Reactions: 14
Ffs I read that in her voice
how many ehhmmmmmmmmmms did you put in
---
so her child is home from school (I’m assuming) and she’s off to get the fucking hair done

Reactions: 2
Sis year old Luke did not fucking wish that everyone is happy and healthy. He is SIX Sarah his wishes is for chocolate for breakfast and playing with friends
---
jinx
---
A work meeting, a fukn work meeting she says…
It’s with her IG admin team ie Kelly/Kellie/Kel-Lee
---
100%… I’ve done most of the fads…4 weeks ago I started back walking 4-5 days a week, 4-5km, sometimes not 3, but I move and reduced my food portions. Im down a stone …, literal proof that eat less/move more is the biggest (and cheapest) way to lose weight … now we will see how thenext 4 weeks go
---
oh my god, is that last one from Sarah’s Secret Sandwich Filler Recipies?
---
What ever happened to the cleaner Tina and herself used to have
they moved away and had a baby with Michelle

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I'm doing 4-5km a day 6 days a week and eating less and down nothing but I have actual diagnosed pcos not burps pcos

Reactions: 5
It is weird that she let him have his own YouTube channel right? Like I know she is mad for any sort of publicity and doesn't really care about him, and she is weird, but for normal people - that is weird/ wrong ya?

Reactions: 22
Not at all you're doing fantastic,drive it on ah no u are doing brilliant,any meals or treats that are keeping u on plan?
Have you tried 5kg of bodadoes with a cowful of mince cooked in 17 chicken stock cubes, a jar of baby carrots and a sprinkle of cheese?

Reactions: 41
Have you tried 5kg of bodadoes with a cowful of mince cooked in 17 chicken stock cubes, a jar of baby carrots and a sprinkle of cheese?
Only every day and iv been organising myself for a walk since my first communion

Reactions: 37
Only every day and iv been organising myself for a walk since my first communion
I bet you haven't gotten the cushions sorted though.... I'd say that's where you are going wrong.

*side note, I am obviously joking about SB not you, I'm currently eating a chocolate muffin *

Reactions: 14
Sharing the YouTube video of luke with plaster o the eye when he was seen by irelands leading plastic surgeon

Reactions: 26
I bet you haven't gotten the cushions sorted though.... I'd say that's where you are going wrong.

*side note, I am obviously joking about SB not you, I'm currently eating a chocolate muffin *
I just had Pringles ,my cushions are so neglected

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.