Sarah Burke #60 Keith swapped brains pacifically for big turnip heads breast in a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, she eggs on tit that’s speculated here, it’s been said before. Honestly, she’s not in the public eye so would have been given privacy only passive aggressively spurring on tit here, she’s as obviously obsessed as burps is with Brian 😂 just to add I’m not a burps fan in slightest but she’s defo a mean girl witch too 😂
Honestly if I was Michelle I’d do the same, I actually think she’s good to be as quiet as she is because I’m sure she could write a book on burps.. I wouldn’t sit back and watch her slate my partner into the ground, on the other hand before its said I also know that maybe Michelle could do more to encourage Brian to go the legal route (if he hasn’t already)

Reactions: 20
Honestly if I was Michelle I’d do the same, I actually think she’s good to be as quiet as she is because I’m sure she could write a book on burps.. I wouldn’t sit back and watch her slate my partner into the ground, on the other hand before its said I also know that maybe Michelle could do more to encourage Brian to go the legal route (if he hasn’t already)
True true but if it was my partner being slated I wouldn’t be passive aggressive, I’d just face it openly head on to put the truth out on burps victim narrative rather than looking petty with the quotes. But saying that I don’t think any of their bollix should be online but we’d be without laughs then 😂
---

Omg saw this now and instantly thought great new addition for burps “jeep” soon

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
True true but if it was my partner being slated I wouldn’t be passive aggressive, I’d just face it openly head on to put the truth out on burps victim narrative rather than looking petty with the quotes. But saying that I don’t think any of their bollix should be online but we’d be without laughs then 😂
---

Omg saw this now and instantly thought great new addition for burps “jeep” soon
I thought of Julie when I saw this ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's certain type of person that puts those kind of quotes on their social media.
There's a pair of them in it, Biden definitely has a type.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's certain type of person that puts those kind of quotes on their social media.
There's a pair of them in it, Biden definitely has a type.
The same type of people that get excited about the child benefit going in early on bank holidays.. the mas brigade

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brian and Sarah have the wedding called off 3 years?? both are engaged an both have gotten pregnant obviously Sarah had the MC. duck the 2 of them move quickly surely to duck that's not normal behaviour!! Needy cunts who can't seem to be on there own single and happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.