Sarah Burke #60 Keith swapped brains pacifically for big turnip heads breast in a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was no joy in her engagement...terrible story and two cancelled parties ...if her dad is quite sick would a party have been something nice ...make nice memories..but she is so miserable and hates the weight gain id say she called it off in a strop ...keet has not been good for her at all ...I really don't see the wedding happening...

Reactions: 19
2365516C-2E0D-499E-97DC-8F162F2A2655.png
WOW is this recent???? She has put on all the weight she has lost before! No wonder she had to give up being a Slimming World Consultant…

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder will we have radio silence when she gets wind Brian’s engaged.
I'd say she absolutely knows and will be radio silence today, and then come on tomorrow with big plans for her and Teeth and Luke as a family. Maybe something like a spin to Youghal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A soap opera nearly to see who will get married first, Burke will be like a demon if their was an engagement cue the tears and rambling posts at some stage. The bitter cow would probably keep Luke away from them now just in spite. I'm sure Michelle will be a better stepped up mammy to him anyway

Reactions: 6
Michelle has been breadcrumbing with “crappy mom” passive aggressive digs at burps it seems on stories, there’s another one today. Be interesting if they have the courts going now for Luke and that’s why burps is so dramatic atm. All about beefy and Luke on sm now it seems. Mother Earth application incoming

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Michelle has been breadcrumbing with “crappy mom” passive aggressive digs at burps it seems on stories, there’s another one today. Be interesting if they have the courts going now for Luke and that’s why burps is so dramatic atm. All about beefy and Luke on sm now it seems. Mother Earth application incoming
Where? What has she been saying? 🙈 bleeping hell they are all as bad as each other 😩 the poor kid’s involved in all this mess

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Michelle has lovely dark eyes doesn’t she …. Nudge nudge wink wink!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.