Sarah Burke #60 Keith swapped brains pacifically for big turnip heads breast in a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actions speak louder than words and she has no interest in that child. She thinks saying it online will make us believe it but there is no bigger 🚩 than someone who has to make declarations like this in my eyes
That's so true about the red flag. I know someone who is always saying my parents love me more t
Shots fired by Michelle 😂 better than any fuckin soap opera. Michelle 2 Burps 0
Defineatly 2 to Michelle. Very true. It's almost like it was written for burps originally.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Shots fired by burps via the audio on her new reel 🤣🤣
She’s still fukn pining for Biden, as hard as she’s trying to hide it, my bet is she’d take him back in the morning so fast Keef wouldn’t have time to grab the Saxa!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ya I’m going to say it’s Elizabeth dukes finest. I said it before I’ll say it again.. they are all a pack of Jeremy Kyle scuts. The other one with her passive aggressive quotes and Sarah with her tit talk about what’s going on in the background 🙄 tit the duck up and parent yer children before the damage ye have inflicted is completely irreversible. Honestly no one comes out of this looking great. Horrible bunch of people!
It's the children or the pity really in all this. I'd say Sarah is ranting at Luke about his dad. That said we don't know what Sarah has being saying , texting , or anything else to Brian or how she addresses Michelle. Not saying it's right. Personally I wouldn't get involved but we all different.

Reactions: 4
Michelle is a nobody and her page should be private. Especially if she is posting pics of her kids

Reactions: 8
That quote Michelle put up is a pathetic comeback to burps. She wasn't with Brian a wet week when she was knocked up. I do enjoy when burps goes berserk over them so in one way it will add to the enjoyment of watching their messy lives play out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s same auld shite, just her plastering her pot holed puss but the audio is Abbas Angeleyes song
7409FFDD-6D23-4B4E-BE00-9A228765B20A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d say the ring that was posted is a fake one to propose with so she can go pick her own one? Really common these days to do that. If not it’s a rock of a thing! Could be moissanite maybe.
The post is childish but we don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes…could be a lot of hassle between them

Reactions: 1
I’d say the ring that was posted is a fake one to propose with so she can go pick her own one? Really common these days to do that. If not it’s a rock of a thing! Could be moissanite maybe.
The post is childish but we don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes…could be a lot of hassle between them
There's a lot going on behind the scenes remember? Burps always telling us 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why she does all these stupid grwm videos cause she only gets one or two comments and 200/300 likes which is very bad when she has over 50k “followers”.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she does all these stupid grwm videos cause she only gets one or two comments and 200/300 likes which is very bad when she has over 50k “followers”.
Also she's only "getting ready" to eat a kilo of mince while sitting on Cushions O'Connor. Why bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.