Sarah Burke #60 Keith swapped brains pacifically for big turnip heads breast in a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where? What has she been saying? 🙈 bleeping hell they are all as bad as each other 😩 the poor kid’s involved in all this mess
She put up a story a few days ago, there’s another one on today and then a post as well about being appreciated. Defo seems to be passive aggressive digs the way when the miscarriage was announced there were a few pics of the the CUMH outside which did seem a bit weird…..defo think there’s the pair of them in the online bullshit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh duck off Michelle you sanctimonious cow. She’s no saint. I despise these types of women, they are so pathetic
Couldn't agree with you more 🙌Here's a tip for all of them in this love rectangle why don't they all grow up , put their big boy/girl pants on and learn to behave like responsible adults 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dealing yokes gone not the perfect, beautiful and fabulous gifts they once were. The green blazer is coming out of retirement for this rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn't agree with you more 🙌Here's a tip for all of them in this love rectangle why don't they all grow up , put their big boy/girl pants on and learn to behave like responsible adults 🙄
They couldn’t even spell responsible between them I’d say. A right pack of empty brained idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Dealing yokes gone not the perfect, beautiful and fabulous gifts they once were. The green blazer is coming out of retirement for this rant.
Don’t tell me we have a whole new personalised jewellery set coming… K L S J Queen B 🥱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The new tat is pricy. You can buy it on shein for a euro or 2. Of course there's a pic of her engagement in it. She seems to be raging but trying to hide it in her story. Poor luke entangled in that childish carry on.

Reactions: 7
Dealin' yokes had a one for everyone in the audience on the late late show valentines special the other night. €100 voucher to spend on personalised tat to turn your neck green 😂 sound for that Tubs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did the other one actually get engaged? Looks like costume jewellery to me

Reactions: 3
Its a
Did the other one actually get engaged? Looks like costume jewellery to me
Fairly big looking diamond alright isn't it🤔probably one of those ones you can get for about €200 unless you knew your diamonds you'd be none the wiser. Unless it was from Pandora 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Its a

Fairly big looking diamond alright isn't it🤔probably one of those ones you can get for about €200 unless you knew your diamonds you'd be none the wiser. Unless it was from Pandora 😆
Ya I’m going to say it’s Elizabeth dukes finest. I said it before I’ll say it again.. they are all a pack of Jeremy Kyle scuts. The other one with her passive aggressive quotes and Sarah with her tit talk about what’s going on in the background 🙄 tit the duck up and parent yer children before the damage ye have inflicted is completely irreversible. Honestly no one comes out of this looking great. Horrible bunch of people!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Michelle’s fb gone 🙄 Another clear indication she reads here.
Yup, she eggs on tit that’s speculated here, it’s been said before. Honestly, she’s not in the public eye so would have been given privacy only passive aggressively spurring on tit here, she’s as obviously obsessed as burps is with Brian 😂 just to add I’m not a burps fan in slightest but she’s defo a mean girl witch too 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.