Sarah Burke #60 Keith swapped brains pacifically for big turnip heads breast in a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the best 1 for putting up question boxes and then never puts up the replies, I'd say no one ever sends her anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's absolutely fumin through that reel 😆 Could she be anymore obvious with that song, god love her she's a pity.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mortified for the two of them both carrying on like they 16 years old with the passive aggressive posts and songs. I actually know 16 years who are more mature

Reactions: 8
Mortified for the two of them both carrying on like they 16 years old with the passive aggressive posts and songs. I actually know 16 years who are more mature
My 8 year old has more maturity than that no joke

Reactions: 4
She mustn't be getting #gifted the miscarriage candle anymore (that she was always going to have lighting 🤥) she had to nip to TK Maxx and buy some candles instead. Not to worry though she managed to tag TK Maxx in the hope of a collab 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s very quite this morning I wonder has her meltdown happened yet 😬

Edited to add I’ve just seen her candles stories 🙄

Reactions: 4
She mustn't be getting #gifted the miscarriage candle anymore (that she was always going to have lighting 🤥) she had to nip to TK Maxx and buy some candles instead. Not to worry though she managed to tag TK Maxx in the hope of a collab 🙄
Ah it’s one of her favourite trips 🤔 imagine that? A favourite trip is to tkmaxx on a Monday. I hate the bleeping shop. It’s disorganised chaos. Favourite trips of mine would be New York, beach holiday etc. not tkbloodymaxx 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wtf does she mean about Luke’s situation?? I’m assuming that she’s referring to the fact that her and Brian have split up. That’s your situation Sarah, not Luke’s!! How dare she ?? It’s like she’s blaming the child for being in a broken family 🤬. All this happened in 2020, it’s now 2023. Move on !!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The mauling at her face in her latest post gives me the ick. Luke’s situation ah okay Sarah you are always harping on about how good bigot keet is as a father. Sure doesn’t he do everything a father should do with him. I’m half tempted to ask how she takes out her brown contacts with those nails and why does she feel the need to wear them every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's just her way of saying she wo t be answering questions about Brians engagement😂😂😂
Wtf does she mean about Luke’s situation?? I’m assuming that she’s referring to the fact that her and Brian have split up. That’s your situation Sarah, not Luke’s!! How dare she ?? It’s like she’s blaming the child for being in a broken family 🤬. All this happened in 2020, it’s now 2023. Move on !!
[/QUOTE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf were those stories I’ve just watched waffle waffle waffle, goes around in circles repeating herself . She’s absolutely bulling she is a being very odd in those stories, I do hope Brian and Michelle have an engagement party.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.