Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"When I was emptying the rubbish in work?" Surely she's not operating a SW class from the Commons still? Can anyone verify this for me?
She said this morning that the ring had been found and then almost immediately after posted a video of her and luke heading out to the snow and she was wearing the ring so where was it found? All the drama about losing it while emptying the bin when she probably didn't wear it to "work" at all 😴

Reactions: 6
As an eating disorder sufferer I absolutely dread this time of the year. I’m going through a relapse and I get bleeping weight loss ads, all the shops with weight watchers and special k on offer, the pushing gym memberships, the ads on everything I watch or look at for teas teas and potions for weight loss, and now the slimming world competitions with each other. Just put up food, stop putting up every bleeping thing else like pictures of waist trainers etc filters all over the place, it’s not fair as we are trying to just stay above water and don’t need to be bullied into this tit every single bleeping year! Next now is summer body ready! duck off. The way I’m going if I don’t cop on I’ll be coffin ready as my body and mind can’t take another bleeping battle.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
My dog would reject this slop. And spelling lesson today.......caramelised🙃

My dog would reject this slop. And spelling lesson today.......caramelised🙃
Oh sweet Jesus what it is!! That’s absolutely rotten!🤢🤢🤢 I am just in from work so just looked briefly very quiet house with all that cleaning done!!

Reactions: 3
And recommended by the mua who recommended her for sw classes 🤦 il scratch ur back if u scratch mine comes to mind 🤡

Reactions: 7
And we're still talking about her birthday 💤💤💤💤 she really is such a bore.......if it's not about food, its about presents or else the non-wedding. Get a life you boring duck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many more times will she say she's at peace or has found inner peace etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She be doing more make up tips now with her new fucken brushes mog

Begging Mitchell is out not looking for ideas where to buy a big wide mirror hint hint I want one for free
And looking for click and collect recommendations which has stopped cos ya know we are in bleeping lockdown!!!

Reactions: 8
She be doing more make up tips now with her new fucken brushes mog

Begging Mitchell is out not looking for ideas where to buy a big wide mirror hint hint I want one for free
It would want to be bleeping wide! I’d say one of the mirrors they use in the fun house at the merries 😂😂😂🤡

Oh sweet Jesus what it is!! That’s absolutely rotten!🤢🤢🤢 I am just in from work so just looked briefly very quiet house with all that cleaning done!!
I’m starving now I’d ate it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she's gonna go to Woodies for hooks for a child's costume!!??!!!!
WE'RE IN A bleeping PANDEMIC SARAH!
ESSENTIAL MOVEMENT ONLY

I'm bleeping enraged with her shite!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.