Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting mangled on tea spill when she asked what annoys people! Everyone saying Sarah and presents! Fucksake I got something worth a fortune off my fella, knew I couldn’t keep it as we are broke so I sold it to pay for the next few weeks. That’s real life. I got my groceries in aldi for Xmas. 😂😂

Encouraging people to count syns is NOT an essential worker. She is so uneducated. She could send Luke to crèche if she wanted to. What f%%%ing planet did she come from?
The fat and flabby fanny planet where there are no brain cells to spare!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she chills anymore, she will be in a coma. Surprised she didnt get a card off the toaseach, for her essential work, throughout the year. And she buys nothing for herself, she is always treating herself, nails, hair, dresses, weekends away, holidays away, drinks and dining out. She makes me livid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is “beau di full” the only adjective word she knows, everything is “beau di full”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this the first year she ever got a present? Between the Christmas & birthday gifts this is toe curlingly embarrassing 🙈 would someone not tell her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
There is no need for that one to be posing in front of the mirror in her knickers.... NO ONE WANTS TO SEE IT 🤢 bleeping hell, she thinks she’s an inspiration now I suppose

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh sweet jesus the photos in the underwear are back at least clean your fucken room first is it only black underwear she wears

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, you would swear no one ever got a present before. She's an empty vessel. There's nothing going on between the ears. The family would have got the height of abuse if she wasn't lavished with presents. Tina probably rang them all and warned them. She had yesterdays makeup still on today.

Yes, you would swear no one ever got a present before. She's an empty vessel. There's nothing going on between the ears. The family would have got the height of abuse if she wasn't lavished with presents. Tina probably rang them all and warned them. She had yesterdays makeup still on today.
That’s a hangover if ever. She’s a complete state and embarrassment now.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Mary. That underwear photo should be used around schools everywhere, to educate people, this is what happens when you eat and gorge on fatty foods all your life. This isn't inspirational, it's actually rather sad.

What a fuckin dope she is, you can clearly hear in her voice alone she was drinking and roaring last night. God forgive me but if her or her family get covid I won’t have a bit of pity. She’s a rotten yolk.

Reactions: 9
Liz reaney put up a question box, 1 question did she know the burkes, mentioned ciara does her hair and joy is friend of Tina. No mention of fatso...

Next questionably influencers breaking the rules, had a rant about the, being imbeciles.... no love lost there id say...

Reactions: 13
Liz reaney put up a question box, 1 question did she know the burkes, mentioned ciara does her hair and joy is friend of Tina. No mention of fatso...

Next questionably influencers breaking the rules, had a rant about the, being imbeciles.... no love lost there id say...
and someone asked
If she was friends with skankymomslimming & Julie!

Reactions: 3
Apparently there was 7000 yes and 100 nos ha ya right gurrrrrl
Yeah 12 people commented on her vid ffs notions and if she shares it, she reads here

How sad that she needs validation from strangers constantly 🤔

Reactions: 5
What hotel is the Erup?? Never heard of it!! 😂 she prob wear her new air-rings when she’s going!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.