Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brians new girlfriend is a lady. So down to earth no tit about her. What u see is what you get...... will pass on my congratulations to him when I speak to him later or tomorrow as for Brian moving on to soon no lovies thats not the case. Brian went away for the weekend and the burkes followed him down (Tina and betty) stayed in a hotel straight across the way

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Why is she sooo amazing as everyone keeps saying?
Let’s give her the freedom of the city!! 😂😂

Brians new girlfriend is a lady. So down to earth no tit about her. What u see is what you get...... will pass on my congratulations to him when I speak to him later or tomorrow as for Brian moving on to soon no lovies thats not the case. Brian went away for the weekend and the burkes followed him down (Tina and betty) stayed in a hotel straight across the way
They are shocking poor Betty getting dragged away!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god the sultry look into the phone while she’s walking Mikey🙄🙄 all dressed up in her fake designer gear for her birthday😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhhhh lads .. I unfollowed this disease ages ago but had to take a look .. I’ve nothing new to say except she’s devoid of shame - the eye bleeping herself into the camera makes my skin crawl off my body and into the toilet 🤮🤮 never seen someone so plain be so cocky !!! She’s still bleating about not getting a big birthday do but the biggest question I have is why are they all lying about her age !!! No way in my hole she’s only 30 👵🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sweet jesus I just stood in my parents drive to speak through the window to them as I was afraid to go in and this fucker going to have a party in the middle of a pandemic and cork is in huge trouble with cases

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Balloons and decor are all up in her front room party ready they are
I'm so sick of this tit, we are all sacrificing spending time with our family and the likes of this one and that Julie thing are having a royaler........its come to the stage where I would report them if I knew where they lived 😡

Reactions: 5
Balloons and decor are all up in her front room party ready they are
If ANYONE has proof of people at a party later that should be shared and reported far and wide. That family of alcoholics would celebrate the opening of an envelope. Any excuse

Reactions: 11
If ANYONE has proof of people at a party later that should be shared and reported far and wide. That family of alcoholics would celebrate the opening of an envelope. Any excuse
Walking earlier plastered in make up suspicious for party later?

Reactions: 7
I have secondhand embarrassment for them all, with the beeping, for princess Sarah. All just for insta. surprised I didn't see Alpacha on the roof, as she loves the attention as much.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
389 cases tonight in cork and if she has a party i will call the guards im tit sick of people laughing at the rest of us who have followed rules since the start

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
389 cases tonight in cork and if she has a party i will call the guards im tit sick of people laughing at the rest of us who have followed rules since the start
Numbers today are frightening no end to it!! If this cow party’s tonight ring the guards please..

As if we're all to believe they drove home after beeping passed her house. House party probably in Donna's later
Was Donna out of her 5km radius!!

Reactions: 5
Seen something on twitter about the raise in cases being so rapid this past few days that it will take the database a few days to catch up on them all

Reactions: 3
It’s getting to a point where it will be complete lockdown nothing is working no one is listening at all.
Yes and there will be no bubbles for those that genuinely need them and it’s this fucker and the likes of her at fault!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.