Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact the cunt sent him to school the temp didn’t just come back today so any other kiddies in his class could have caught what he has and will be sick for Xmas. But burps needed her nails and hair done so fuck everyone else and their families

Reactions: 24
She only kept him home to avoid the complaints to the school cause she spoke openly about him being sick. No one should be sending sick kids to school. I can somewhat wrap my head around a parent working under pressure but Sarah had no job.
She sat home all day yet allowed her sick child to go to school to mingle with other kids right before xmas
Selfish pig

Reactions: 16
Looking at the non crying video and all I can think of is how can a chest the size of hers fit into a Medium Penneys (pennys) leisure bra.
I'm going to call you out anytime you don't say cunt I'm living vicariously through you. Ps my spellchecker recognises cunt....

Reactions: 9
She's some tramp god forgive me that child has been sick since the weekend if she sneezes incorrectly she's straight up to the hospital with her tacky cufflinks that's neglect Sarah stop fucking filming him for attention and get that child you HAVE looked after
Jesus she really boils my blood

Reactions: 8
“This is just a little reminder thaaaaat Sarah’s still a cunt and there’s guaranteed cunt behaviour right up til Christmas. Thank me later!” *big smug eye-fucking myself glare into the Tattle screen*

Reactions: 16
She will be alerg now She will have to bring Luke to fota... poor child was prob never there unless Keith brought him.

Reactions: 9
Guys, thank you all so much sending the lovliest messages and everything..people give out about tattle but honestly the love and support on here is so incredible. Thank you from the bottom of my cold, black heart

Reactions: 34
Guys, thank you all so much sending the lovliest messages and everything..people give out about tattle but honestly the love and support on here is so incredible. Thank you from the bottom of my cold, black heart
From my cold black heart to yours .... sending you all my love

Reactions: 12
I wonder did she bring a wreath to her grandads grave every other Christmas or is it just now that she has her foetus buried there? (I don’t want to offend anyone, I just struggle to call a 12 week pregnancy a baby)

Reactions: 12
Sending love and a great big hug @Thechubbymoaner , thinking of you xx

Reactions: 4
The child has a free pass to Fota for the year and even still i swear he still won’t see the inside of the place

Reactions: 24
congratulations on your engagement… wishing you the most exciting 2023

This fucking ape, she is a nasty baboon!

Where the fuck is Jean??
i can’t remember if Jean is in her left or right eyebrow after she ate her. Anyone know?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sending you your hubby, sister and her kids the biggest internet hug I can I’m so very sorry that you are dealing with all this shit and by the sounds of it, you’re dealing with it gracefully, unlike Cunty McCuntface x

Reactions: 7
Is she actually flogging a laser machine thar she's been using for a year and a half and she still has to shave???! Surely she knows that the shaving is is what is removing the hair or am I completely missing something???

Reactions: 13
I don't think she has ever brought him to fota. She won't be miserable on Christmas day because it's a big drinking day for the burps and she's always happy when she's slugging pints with her mother and sisters. We all knew luke was going to be sick as a dog after being dragged around Edinburgh dressed in a flimsy coat. We told her that last weekend. As for her pity party and her period pains!!! She's a pathetic bastard. Keith will give her something to cry about in the new year when he dumps her. He must be sick of it at this stage

Reactions: 19
oh my heart. Reading this made me gasp & clasp my mouth. I am so very very sorry

Reactions: 4
Lols at poor Luke winning a fota pass big cunt wouldn't even take him the park. There's more chance of me shagging big keet and getting preggers from his perfect sperm than that poor child getting a free day out

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.