Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thinking of you , your sister & family I hope yee all have better days to come

Shur Back to her chippy self this morning, she got all the you ok Hun bla bla. Predictable as. She should be ashamed of herself She knows how to play the narrative. There always has to be something wrong with her. I swear the misery she brings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Sarah, read these women's stories.
I too will be visiting the graveyard on Saturday with a wreath for my dad who passed at 50 and my younger sibling that passes in their 30s after nearly a decade of cancer treatment.
Cop the fcuk on.

Reactions: 45
Can you imagine how miserable her families Christmas Day will be she’ll be sat at the dinner table with the bottom lip out and whole mood will be dire.

Reactions: 16
Sorry you are going through all that. Hopefully there will be good news for your sister soon and that you , your husband and all your familes will have a happy Christmas.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine how miserable her families Christmas Day will be she’ll be sat at the dinner table with the bottom lip out and whole mood will be dire.
And Sonic charging them for their dinner, that's another reason Keith is going to his ma's I'd say

Reactions: 14
So grateful of your kindness and sorry for the rant, she's just the worst xxxx

Sorry you are going through all that. Hopefully there will be good news for your sister soon and that you , your husband and all your familes will have a happy Christmas.
That's really so lovely of you, thank you, you are all the best bunch on here xxx

Reactions: 12
So grateful of your kindness and sorry for the rant, she's just the worst xxxx

That's really so lovely of you, thank you, you are all the best bunch on here xxx
Would just like to add my voice to this too, hope you all have a lovely Christmas xx

Reactions: 5
Would she fucking stop with getting the child involved in this angel shit. Yes sad you had a mc but it wasn’t anywhere near a baby so STOP FFS it's a joke that she is getting away with this mad shit. Her child must be traumatised and so confused. Imagine ignoring the child you have in favour of this shit that he absolutely can't understand. How is his Dad allowing this!!!

Reactions: 22
It's actually bizarre, ordering a wreath and going to the grave on Christmas Eve to place it there for her 11 week miscarriage??? Unhinged, that video of Like asking santa for a nice Christmas with his family was a cry for help I think, poor child
My fella and his brothers are going to that same grave on Saturday on the 1st anniversary of his sisters passing last Christmas eve, thats what other people are going through, also a relative of mine is extremely sick in hospital so another sad Christmas ahead and this bitch is doing my head in. I had to put the phone down earlier as her stories upset me so much, I want to drive to her house and thump her she has no fucking idea what's going in the real world....

Reactions: 25
Now I'm sorry but wasn't she complaining that Luke was sick on sunday.... its now Wednesday and she is gonna call the doctor in the morning..... parenting at its finest there.... she doesn't deserve to have him nevermind another child.... she really needs to get a grip of herself....

Also @Thechubbymoaner sending love to you and all your family I cant even begin to imagine how you must be feeling and seeing this cunts actions is enough to tip anyone over the edge so whenever you need to rant, there are lots of supporting ears here 🫶

Reactions: 13
Trigger warning...

My hardest christmas and I still haven't fully recovered from it, was my first child's first christmas born 6 weeks early weighing only 3 pounds in nicu. That was 6 years ago and the same day my child was born, another woman had twins, a girl and boy and the boy died before Christmas from sepsis. Big handsome baby boy. Don't say you have it hard you big back c**t you have no idea. I'm grateful but I was close to burying my child too and had to have a blood transfusion etc and wasnin the high dependency unit for weeks. I can understand miscarriage disappointment but you're only disappointed in the attention you're not getting. Get over yourself big back!!

Reactions: 19
She's just clutching at story with the misscarriage until something better comes along for attention, going to the grave Christmas day,no insult to anyone that had a misscarriage as I had one as well but it was just a few cells she had but needs to big it up for attention,f"CK off you crazy bitch and start living in the real world,look after your son even though it irritates you because he looke so much like brian

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.