Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just the 3 of them, to just beeee. We'll the three of them and or phone with 50k followers... just the 3 of you burps would involve you only using your phone to take pics.... will be interesting to see 1. If their plane actually leaves tomorrow and 2. What they'll do there for LUKE

Reactions: 12
You’d think she’d have gotten one picture of just herself and Luke 🙄 never mind bringing the stupid cuddles bear!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This bleep and her trip to Edinburgh. He reminds me of this man who worked in the sweet shop in my workplace... Barry. Had a son and wasn't with the mother. Used to always , for this kids birthday and Christmas gift and again in the summer, would book Butlins, which seems child friendly but then the moment they arrived he'd be in the bar there, posting pics on of his 'JAGA' (jaegermeister) and saying how great 'bugger' (the nickname for his 8 year old- calling your child bum sex ffs) is at amusing himself and the whole weekend would be that. Just like burp. He was fat and greasy too

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Does she live in those uggs now? Christ almighty she thinks she’s Julia Roberts in pretty woman sitting in that chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say her sister must hate to see her coming in for freebies all the time!!

Reactions: 6
I hope you all messaged Saaaayyyyyra to tell her to have a great time and that they really deserve this trip after a crap year, and to just be with Keet and Lewk. She will love you all for that, her supportive followers 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can the bleep not blowdry her own hair? She’s constantly in and out of her sisters place they must be withered from her head.

Reactions: 9
Wonder how many times stepped up daddy will get the praise & photos from the few days in Edinburgh, no doubt over load, you'd feel sorry for Luke dragging him off in this freezing weather and I say over there is worse with the cold 🥶🥶🤭

Reactions: 11
Ed-in-burr check list

Family airport matching outfits ✔
Keith by the tree #HIM
Lukey by the tree #My🌍
A rainbow 🌈 to mark #Cuddles
#AD for tan / Dealin Yokes #make up
Magnet for tree marking #misssssscarraige

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can someone recap what she's fake crying about there on stories as I couldn't possibly endure listening to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads the sucking the food out of her teeth and picking her teeth while crying into the phone, nearly got sick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Begging lidl for a clab 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 matching outfits deffo, airport pints, luke will just be looking at them on the drink for the entire weekend. I bet nothing for a child booked. Remember the helicopter trip. Oops never happened coz it's luke. Meanwhile she will buy anything Keith wants to keep him .

Beg lidl set the phone on record start bawling crying about a miscarriage and mention lidl again. Hoping sympathy collab on the way. She's taking us on the journey with her. It's Edinburgh not the outer hebrides Sarah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.