Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiping her bone dry face about 18 times then and not a single tear to be seen!!! 🙄 and why does she keep talking about having a bump by now... that bleep wouldnt of had a bump till the week she was due with the size of her gut these days!! 😂😂😂 Fuckkkkk offfff u pain in the bleeping hole! 😠😠

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She isn’t even sad anymore. She just thinks this is how grief is. She’s so weird she creeps me out. Poor Luke will be dragged from pub to pub for the whole weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nah has to be trolling us with those ridiculous curlers in her hair and then coming on "crying"

Poor Luke won't get a look in at Christmas now

Reactions: 16
It was completely planned a family photo shoot. More lies out of her
Keeeet looks like he's being held hostage and I can't unsee it :ROFLMAO: the only person who looks somewhat genuine with their smile is burp. All in the eyes is pure joy. She's obsessed with getting her happily ever after american film style bs. Think house kids fella, picket fence etc, guess she's two thirds of the way there with lewk, mikey and the ras gaff.

Reactions: 6
The rollers serve no purpose on her head. Will someone shake her and tell her cop the duck on. She absolutely thrives on sympathy. Blubbering into the phone. How does Keith actually tolerate that behaviour? No one could possibly think its any way normal. Luke is to be pitied looking at her like that all day clung to a couch wrapped in a blanket. Then again no one seems to give a damn about that poor child. Not even his father coz if he did hexwould do something about it and kick that lump into touch.

Reactions: 16
She never comes on "crying" when he's in the house. She's praying he sees this when he's out so she will get a care package home and can be girl who gets to get the chicken roll from the deli. If your genuinely upset ud take 10mins to yourself when they where out then give yourself a shake and get on with it for Luke's sake not grab your fone and hit record! We will only see real genuine tears if this flight gets cancelled bleeping bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus christ she HAS to stop going on about it, its ridiculous at this stage!!!

Reactions: 12
What was the point of this? She said nothing but picked at her teeth and tried her Oscar best at crying. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That flight is delayed flight from Edinburgh to Cork running 2 hours late. The runway is bad over there. She will be raging x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
You're a sad sack of tit, Sarah burke. I'm about to rant

I've held off from saying anything about biden because I know how slow the courts are, they haven't changed in 20 years. It's def an irish thing to be snail paced in all areas of life and blame it on backlog.. but this man has had 2 years in lockdown to really push for getting full custody of his son, instead he chooses to leave him in a very obvious toxic environment for peace of his own mind. YOU GOT OUT Brian, you got away from the narc that you chose to love and live with for many years (narcissism doesnt grow legs one day, people have npd from day 1) you leaving your child in that situation is a telling sign. Therapy isn't cheap and at €100 an hour (baseline) I hope you've more than one savings fund set up for Luke because the earlier he gets therapy the better. The child hasn't a hope of normality, and probably won't learn about his egg donors crappy behaviour not being normal until he himself is an adult, or worse still a parent himself. The sadness in the child's eyes of the "family photo" says it all. The photos on his own he has a small smile. It is so sad to see him growing with a narc whos father is sitting on his arse twiddling thumbs, thinking seeing his child a few times a week is a result. You bore him as much as sarah did, do your bleeping job be a parent and get him out. I'm raging at her videos.

Sarah go get help and I don't mean Jean who tells you what you want to hear. I mean genuine psychiatric help because every bleeping video you put up is related to your missed miscarriage, you clearly cannot process the situation. We all know you don't give a flying duck about anyone but yourself (unless it can make you look good) because girl "i know others are going through it" then put up a trigger warning. Nobody wants to see you spew the same tit day in day out without acknowledging your obsessive behaviour. Get your tit together, for the sake of your "no1 boy". GEEBAG.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Fing lunatic those rollers what the duck! Hair wont be washed while shes in Edinburgh. The pussing is for sympathy poor me not feeling good, attention seeking selfish pig is all she is. Theres genuine people out there struggling she beyond pisses me off with her carry on.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What was the point of this? She said nothing but picked at her teeth and tried her Oscar best at crying. :rolleyes:
How can you take her serious with them wheels on her head 🤣🤣 she's a disgrace of woman really probably not getting enough attention before she goes to Edinburgh, pathetic really. You can imagine what she will be like closer to Christmas and Christmas day !!! The fake crying it's official I can't stand her 🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Luke is going to have a tit because of his mothers carry on she’ll bring the whole mood down on Christmas Day. I wonder what her sisters make of all her carry on.

Last edited:
Would be hilarious of they got so drunk with the delay, that they wouldn't be allowed on the plane 🤣 🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to vomit 🤢 watching her pick her teeth and the put the contents back in her mouth with the manky nails.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Poor Luke is going to have a tit because of his mothers carry on she’ll bring the whole mood down on Christmas Day. I wonder what her sisters make of all her carry on.
Theyl all have to thread cautiously with her , she will make it all about her, been a Sunday and the 2 month anniversary. No doubt Theyl be crying and fake tears for the camera yet again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.