Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor child 🙁 smiling away too young and innocent to know how he is being used and manipulated by the people meant to protect him. It’s awful to watch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Are those the same pajamas that she got gifted along with the infamous bauble? Remember the big fall out and rant that was a good day! Keets fairly blew up too anyone got the 1st pic she put up of him? They must be miserable together and munching for comfort

Reactions: 11
This is a world record a mother forcing a child to remember her miscarriage in a photo shoot.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Is it today or tomorrow shes flyin to Edinburgh? Wonder if it was today did her glight actually go

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think that her and keet are actually starting to look like each other? 😅😅😅 seriously though both thier noses are growing out , like pinnochio with all their lies but sideways 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it today or tomorrow shes flyin to Edinburgh? Wonder if it was today did her glight actually go
There’s a flight going out tonight at 9:25 maybe that’s the one expect the passport and pint shot any minute now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s a flight going out tonight at 9:25 maybe that’s the one expect the passport and pint shot any minute now
They'll be at the airport alot earlier than this if getting that flight. Airport pints

Reactions: 3
Dear sweet Baby Jesus @MaryQuiteContrary222 here is your aforementioned “Cuddles O Connor”! She is one sad fukn witch. Lock her up!!View attachment 1794629View attachment 1794630
Dear sweet Baby Jesus @MaryQuiteContrary222 here is your aforementioned “Cuddles O Connor”! She is one sad fukn witch. Lock her up!!View attachment 1794629View attachment 1794630
The creepy teddy, the blacked out eyes.. This is like a knock off balenciaga ad 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe I’m about to ask this, give me a lifetime ban from the tattle parish and curse me with dreams of riding Keet for life, but does anyone know where she got her knock off ugg Taz slippers 🙈🙊🙉
*hides from onslaught*
well she answered your question by pretending someone stopped her and asked herwhen she was shopping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
well she answered your question by pretending someone stopped her and asked herwhen she was shopping 😂
She’s always pretending people are stopping and asking her things or saying things to her like oh your teeth are so white, wow you’re so pale, where did you get your coat? It’s all fantasy in her head

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lewk looks lovely the poor fecker. Will she by flying from Dublin? Most of Ryanair's flights were cancelled today or are still sitting on the tarmac with the passengers on it.

Reactions: 4
She’s always pretending people are stopping and asking her things or saying things to her like oh your teeth are so white, wow you’re so pale, where did you get your coat? It’s all fantasy in her head
and don’t forget the whole of cork are roooooting for her 😂

Lewk looks lovely the poor fecker. Will she by flying from Dublin? Most of Ryanair's flights were cancelled today or are still sitting on the tarmac with the passengers on it.
they're not due to go til Saturday back Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.