Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Sundays were hard?? Probably another snot fuelled pity fest later when she’s home from a day on the drink!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well....emmmmm..... Sonic, a force to be reckoned with a tough lookin' one.

Do they think they are the Cork(Dealz) version of the Kardashians?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does there have to be a photo taken every time they go anywhere??
That jumper dress thing she has on is not supposed to be worn off the shoulder. She looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 23
What the f is she wearing. I gasped in disbelief. She’s actually going out in that show. Her hair as absolutely rotten. And I’ve no words for the hat. Dick Whittington springs to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she actually leave the house like that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Tina is getting a go off the good pink blazer I see

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The top for her face is white, her nose is red and the cheek that you can see is orange.. great BA for BPerfect! Also it looks like her sister at the end still has her baby teeth too 🤣
Christ is that her dad, he looks as old as Julie’s dad did, what is it with that generation marrying older men….

My boy and his stitches 🙈🤣🤣🤣

Will she even boil and mash a few spuds for the crator for Xmas day..
the steri strips? Was there any actual stitches underneath, that the plastic surgeon did a house all for and Brian wasn’t allowed see his son for months

Reactions: 5
God forgive me but they're a rough looking bunch aren't they. They look like they'd rob ya at knifepoint. They may as well be out for Halloween scary family that they are, the walking dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now that SW is over she is going relaunch herself as a Panto star. She has these two down pat this evening 😂
Screenshot_20221120-163838_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20221120-163816_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Donna and the father, the heavy smokers are skinny. The parents look 15 years older than they are from an unhealthy lifestyle. Sarah has gone from fitnfabtofatnflab

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes she was open about her skin removal surgery but it was mentioned on here she had a gastric sleeve and was passing her weight loss off as sw. As I said don't know if that's true or not but it was mentioned on here
I was told from an extremely close source that she had a gastric band or sleeve I can’t remember exactly which as it was about 7 years or so ago.

Reactions: 1
Why does there have to be a photo taken every time they go anywhere??
That jumper dress thing she has on is not supposed to be worn off the shoulder. She looks ridiculous.
it’s off the shoulder cos it’s a couple of sizes too big, you can see the scrunched material at the front of the belt. It’s so it looks like she has lost weight

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.