Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out on the beer all day and driving this morning, Julie is the very same, how are they getting away with it. Wonder if they were bagged what the readings would be. If I drank half of what they do I’d be in bed for a week. No fear with those two.
Those 2 were reared in the pub, all you have to do is take a look at both families and you can see that.

Reactions: 16
What is with all the instahuns openly admitting they are diving with hangovers yesterday & today. Now I’m no innocent but wouldn’t dream of heavily drinking when I have to drive the next day.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Is she still driving alone on her L plates?
Apparently the laws don't apply to her!

What is with all the instahuns openly admitting they are diving with hangovers yesterday & today. Now I’m no innocent but wouldn’t dream of heavily drinking when I have to drive the next day.
This makes me so mad - I drive a lot and as a result I would be afraid to drive with even a whiff of drink for fear of any possibility of losing my licence

Reactions: 9
Driving hungover so probs over limit, unaccompanied with a child in car that’s never in a booster seat, AROUND A SCHOOL……hope all you local mammies are out in force boxing her in til the guards come. All it takes is her catching a glimpse of herself in the rear view, eye bleeping herself and a little child running to their friends or parents waiting. She’s a bleeping danger

Reactions: 15
Driving hungover so probs over limit, unaccompanied with a child in car that’s never in a booster seat, AROUND A SCHOOL……hope all you local mammies are out in force boxing her in til the guards come. All it takes is her catching a glimpse of herself in the rear view, eye bleeping herself and a little child running to their friends or parents waiting. She’s a bleeping danger
with her child in front seat with no booster. thats all the time

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
He is getting spoiled and acting out I would say and gets his own way a lot and Teeth also is trying to making him into a 'big boy' probably telling him only babies do this and that.
She will probably have her hands full with him in years to come, how could the poor kid not be screwed up.

Reactions: 11
He is getting spoiled and acting out I would say and gets his own way a lot and Teeth also is trying to making him into a 'big boy' probably telling him only babies do this and that.
She will probably have her hands full with him in years to come, how could the poor kid not be screwed up.
God he doesn't seem spoiled to me but I agree he will be messed up.

His mother moved a stranger in within months of his father leaving. She picks Keith over luke every time. Everything they do is based around Keith's needs and Sarah's desperation to keep Keith.

I don't see where luke gets prioritised at all or anything that could be described as luke "getting his own way". He's not even allowed pick his own sports teams.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

His mother moved a stranger in within months of his father leaving. She picks Keith over luke every time. Everything they do is based around Keith's needs and Sarah's desperation to keep Keith.

I don't see where luke gets prioritised at all or anything that could be described as luke "getting his own way". He's not even allowed pick his own sports teams.
He is getting his own way going into school on his own, he back chats if she tries to make sure he gets out safely so I'm sure he gets his own way with other stuff too that we don't see.

Spoilt isn't necessarily to do with toys or physical stuff, it can be getting his own way in different scenarios.

Reactions: 9
He is getting his own way going into school on his own, he back chats if she tries to make sure he gets out safely so I'm sure he gets his own way with other stuff too that we don't see.

Spoilt isn't necessarily to do with toys or physical stuff, it can be getting his own way in different scenarios.
That sounded like normal independence establishing to me.i didn't see anything unusual in that.

I do see a kid who gets told "he" wants a trip to New Jersey as his santa gift to watch his mother and her new boyfriend drink themselves stupid. Whose made spend his birthday with his mother's boyfriend in a foreign country so she can stick it to his dad. Also whilst the adults drink all day. Who never gets time alone with his mother yet she finds plenty of alone time for Keith.

I doubt much of anything is lukes "own way".

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That sounded like normal independence establishing to me.i didn't see anything unusual in that.

I do see a kid who gets told "he" wants a trip to New Jersey as his santa gift to watch his mother and her new boyfriend drink themselves stupid. Whose made spend his birthday with his mother's boyfriend in a foreign country so she can stick it to his dad. Also whilst the adults drink all day. Who never gets time alone with his mother yet she finds plenty of alone time for Keith.

I doubt much of anything is lukes "own way".
She is also full of tit and he may not have said it that way this am

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Very well said and spot on. Wasn't his team changed to suit teet, instead of going to Edinburgh take the child somewhere mystical and magical for a 6 year old. Next thing teet will tell Luke Santa isn't real. 🧑‍🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shes cuckoo with dates..it'll be 6 years in March, like was 3 months when I opened. So his birthday is December isn't burps? Cos I could have swore he was away for his birthday in September 🙄🤦‍♀️

Also driving while hungover? Ideal 🙄

Reactions: 8
Mentioned here she never brings him to a playground and all of a sudden shes bringing him today. Sarah change your bleeping bed sheets and appreciate the child u have instead of worshipping the 1 u lost and stop putting that homophobic bigot on a pedestal
Oh and make sure u document your gastric sleeve journey!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Watch this space he will be a handful in the future, he is getting too much freedom, I've seen it a million times.
Kids running around the pub in a Monday club's in Youghal with adults drinking when his peers are doing normal kids stuff in a playground. He will be too mature before his time and some natural independence is good but kids who get too much freedom often get damaged in the process.

Reactions: 14
I’d say she is too lazy to walk Luke into school in the mornings and so has made up this bs story about him not wanting her to

Reactions: 12
I wonder is she just not liked by the other parents hence her not wanting to go into the school with Luke and making up some bullshit story.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.