Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just to add to this I have 3 children who have all had soothers. When we’ve weaned them off them there’s been cuddles and reassurance and lots of love because I’ve felt awful taking the susu off them. Sarah could not give less of a f**k it actually makes my toes curl.
I'm telling you if it would be been Brian there would of been uproar what was Keith in his life 2secs and taken a comfort of the child sarah you made me sick

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Sarah’s dad is the best looking of them lot and he’s a fowl looking bleep

Also could it be that Keiths swimmers aren’t working because he wears jeans that cut off his blood circulation? He looks like he put them on when he was 4 and grew into them, dunno how he hasn’t fainted yet

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sarah you need to probably dig a little deeper as to why Luke suddenly doesn't want to be seen at the school with you, it's all happened after the tit show that you are because a diarrhoea drama...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sarah you need to probably dig a little deeper as to why Luke suddenly doesn't want to be seen at the school with you, it's all happened after the tit show that you are because a diarrhoea drama...
Black is key when going out but she's in creme today! So obvs she means when going out out!
Can't wait to hear what really happened at SW

Reactions: 5
Poor child should be taken to therapy between having her as a mother and all the MS stuff being shoved in his face at his young age. Dying to hear what lies she comes out with about SW and will she be on crying later. I say this week will be sell, cry, sell again due to Black Friday.

Reactions: 11
The sniffing and snotting she does when talking is nauseating, and then she swallows it all 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah that would worry me too if that was my own child that suddenly didn’t want to be seen with me at the school gates 😢 hope he’s not been bullied in school over her or anything 😞

Reactions: 10
Out on the beer all day and driving this morning, Julie is the very same, how are they getting away with it. Wonder if they were bagged what the readings would be. If I drank half of what they do I’d be in bed for a week. No fear with those two.

Reactions: 12
Sarah’s dad is the best looking of them lot and he’s a fowl looking bleep

Also could it be that Keiths swimmers aren’t working because he wears jeans that cut off his blood circulation? He looks like he put them on when he was 4 and grew into them, dunno how he hasn’t fainted yet
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol

Any excuse to not have to get her ass out of the car

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.