Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An the Oscar goes to Sarah. What a performance girlie. Lost her job yesterday became a full time insta hun today. Selling her soul last few days non stop. Had 2 dates this week full of the joys of the Xmas season and in case anyone forgot she had a miscarriage about 6 weeks ago boooom with the fake tears. Imagine if she was genuinely upset? Hang on ill whip out the phone and ugly cry no tears in front of 50k people. Dies she ever get embarrassed? I'm actually cringing for her. Oh ya a doctor rang her not a secretary like everyone else. She's so special.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He ran away with the shower gel! Lots of rumours about why, I heard he called it off as she was trying to control what his family was wearing and overspending on the wedding, another rumour was he was gay( put out there by the Burp sisters) and other that she was with someone else the night of his stag! So god only knows the truth
Thank you
Her own brand "Snotzer".
tissues for her honk

I didn't listen to what she was saying just quickly clicked on to see her skin, wen someone is genuinely crying for that period of time there face/skin usually goes blotchy.. but no not here .

Reactions: 14
That outburst god like she really would want to stop it. It's cringey and not good to watch. She goes from ad selling to outburst of crying, pretend tears do it in private it's uncomfortable , we get it your grieving no problems going off for your lavish spa day, our getting the hair extensions. People will stop feeling sorry for her. Her best bit don't go to that wedding leave Keith off be single for another occasion I'm sure he will be busy chatting up every woman their anyway. I bet she will make the day all about her the poor me..theyl be tears and tantrums !!!

Reactions: 18
Wouldn't it sicken you if them f**kers got that spa day as a freebie even thou she's a regular and can do what she wants, she's a pathological liar so nothing would surprise me. If that hotel wants to waste there time giving freebies to these horrible people when there's so many other genuine deserving women our couples that could do with a treat. I wonder what's planned for date no3 πŸ€” the forced relationship and desperation of it all.
On a side note, how's your holiday?

Reactions: 5
Sweet Jesus is she locked or something she's not even making any sense she's all over the place

Reactions: 9
Has she spoken about being gone from slimming world yet ? I just tapped through the (fake) tears as she was wrecking my head πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
On a side note, how's your holiday?
Aww It's been going great thanks , nice and relaxed for myself. I like my own company & no one to answer to 🀭I got absolutely scalded here the other day I'm like a big roasted πŸ–πŸ₯΅πŸ€£ It will be nearly time to be coming home soon enough. As much as I don't want to il be sad to leave πŸ₯΄ will make the most of the rest of my time here. πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aww It's been going great thanks , nice and relaxed for myself. I like my own company & no one to answer to 🀭I got absolutely scalded here the other day I'm like a big roasted πŸ–πŸ₯΅πŸ€£ It will be nearly time to be coming home soon enough. As much as I don't want to il be sad to leave πŸ₯΄ will make the most of the rest of my time here. πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜
How did you fair out with the accommodation you were unhappy with

Reactions: 1
Is anyone near enough to Burp that they could go up and sedate her, she's off her trolley that one! She needs serious psychiatric intervention.

Reactions: 6
Keeets definitely not there anyway, back to his mom's cos she "finds the evenings very hard" meaning she's on her own... he doesn't work 7 night shifts in a row

Reactions: 16
IF the tears are genuine and I don’t even believe they are, it is probably because she is overweight now and no excuse to gain anymore
You took the words out of my mouth πŸ˜‚ she's only upset because now she's just chubby and nothing to blame it on!

I'm not sure of the exact statistic but something like 25% of pregnancies in the first trimester end in miscarriage. It's been almost a month and she goes on like she knew the person who died tragically. She won't cry this much when beddy dies (only tears for her loss of content)

Reactions: 14
Sarah has some serious issues. Keith won't be there for long- he will be back to Majellas fairly soon. I thought it was hilarious Sarah comparing herself to a working mom. Working moms don't have the free time like Sarah to do all her beauty stuff, have two "dates" in one week. I would rather do a decent weeks work, come home make mash for my kid that expose myself to 50,000 people that are only viewing for the car crash her life is.
I genuinely felt sorry for her when Brian called the wedding off even though she was completely selfish on the run up to it. Now she's simply painful. Sarah please reapply for your "managerial" job back in Boyles... at least you would be off screen 4 days a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why would you buy a maternity dress when she knew she’d only be what 15 weeks pregnant?!
Shur you know our Sar everything she buys has about a mm of extra space that she " could have sized down" so a maternity dress for her would probably be a gazebo with shoulder pads

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could you imagine putting on a show like that for instagram, cringe.
Sarah, if there were any actual tears there I'd tell you to dry your bleeping eyes and cop yourself on, try to have a wee bit of dignity and self respect for yourself.
It sounds like you have let yourself be triggered by that woman and the doctor, oh dear nevermind, after all it's YOUR responsibility to not be triggered by these things, remember??
As for putting up your Christmas tree tomorrow, FIVE WEEKS before Christmas, would you not be sick to the back teeth looking at a tree by the time Christmas actually comes?
Someone here called it anyway that there would be a big deal made about the "angel" at the top πŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.