Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay tattlers. You’ve have all shown me so much love over the last while. I got great news today no cancer. I have issues Simple procedures will sort that. To anyone going through the same thing my love goes out to you!
The best news, have a great weekend. Delighted and thanks for sharing with us x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She thinks she's Cindy Crawford, eyeing herself all the time. (Showing my age there)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look at the crushed velvet wallpaper and furniture in the “stylists” gaf that owns the salon….she probs thinks they’re stunning 🤢😂
That girl who owns that salon is a blogger on Instagram, 2 pages one as a blogger and ine for dalon,same salon julie and supermom used go to,

Reactions: 1
That girl who owns that salon is a blogger on Instagram, 2 pages one as a blogger and ine for dalon,same salon julie and supermom used go to,
Did you see her hair the other night going out, like she got a bad shock!! And her sitting room make over was hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My god the hair, sorry now but it's horrendous. Can you imagine how long that will go unwashed the length and thickness of it 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The longer hair makes her face look even more chubby, a much shorter style to her shoulders would suit her face shape much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The balayage or however you spell it looks desperate it doesn’t look blended in well at all looks like some one just glued on blonde bits to the ends of her hair

Reactions: 4
So they were supposed to stay over last night and they decided not to.. she wouldn’t lie straight in the bed.. she was never supposed to stay over but why lie..

Awful hair Jesus
Of god it’s rotten! Big horsey head on her

She shaves her lip. bleeping SHAVES 🙄 like why? Just wax burps, even if it is “ a lot” like keeet contributed, not in a nasty way.. thanks for the TW for a bleeping laser, but not for all the MC stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Those extensions are hideous, state of her 😳 But of course she thinks she's just beauddddiful, that wan sure is delusional!

Reactions: 11
In fairness you have to shave in-between professional laser hair removal appointments. But you only laser once every 4 weeks for the right result because of the hair growth cycle or cykle. Anything more than that you're waistong your time. She'd humiliate her self to sell anything though.

Reactions: 10
Did you see her hair the other night going out, like she got a bad shock!! And her sitting room make over was hilarious 😂
Yes I did, the green wallpaper was horrible, yes the hair unreal like, talking about notions, shes another one fond of running to doctors and southdoc with herself and the twins, even the hubby he had a fractured leg or something few weeks ago, then the next day he was cured, bringing the twins out in the buggy, her sister in the salon with her has notions aswell, born and breed knocka heads,

So they were supposed to stay over last night and they decided not to.. she wouldn’t lie straight in the bed.. she was never supposed to stay over but why lie..

Of god it’s rotten! Big horsey head on her
The idea of extensions is that your not supposed to know - remember when cheryl Cole used to have them, we were none the wiser. All these wans have them now and you can tell a mile away where the hair ends and the extensions begin. Rotten altogether

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No way she is using that shaver thing, see the massive fluff/ beard on her the other day??? Who are th slow people in these companies paying these bleeping dopes to sell stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The noise of her pressing the phone while she is videoing herself is like nails on a black board

Reactions: 7
In fairness you have to shave in-between professional laser hair removal appointments. But you only laser once every 4 weeks for the right result because of the hair growth cycle or cykle. Anything more than that you're waistong your time. She'd humiliate her self to sell anything though.
oh no, I get that lol, but her face? No no no no no no 😂 laser everywhere else, but not face, just wax … she said she didn’t use the prosilk since starting ivf, so she shaved her face like a man? Ffs wax

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.