Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extensions are awful! She looks like a child.
Here we go with the “I would never recommend anything I don’t use myself” shite. Clearly hoping to make Instagram her full time job!

Reactions: 14
She has been using that laser thing for about a year and still hairy.
She is a fully fledged instahun now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she was asked to step down from SW because she no longer fits the aesthetic in terms of lost and maintained weight …. Or just for being a fake bleep? Anyone know

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whats she whinging about on her stories tonight i tapped through on mute, the ugly crying face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay tattlers. You’ve have all shown me so much love over the last while. I got great news today no cancer. I have issues Simple procedures will sort that. To anyone going through the same thing my love goes out to you!

Brilliant news delighted for you 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would love to hear the opinion of a body language expert on tonight’s crying stories

Reactions: 6
Whats she whinging about on her stories tonight i tapped through on mute, the ugly crying face 😂😂
Bacisally she forgot she should be in mourning the last few days so she’s trying to turn on the waterworks tonight to stay relevant 🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She comes across as incredibly disingenuous. All snots and not one tear. Lots of dramatic pauses for effect while she tries to compose herself because she’s such a strong woman 🙄 she’s a terrible actress god love her. She clearly hasn’t one friend or family member to vent to, it’s very sad really.

Reactions: 38
All the pausing, and yet still couldn't manage to get a tear out even with all the gurning of a 4 year old who got their sweets taken away.

Sarah duck off and go to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.