Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be all about the body positivity now and that she has an eating disorder from years of shilling a pyramid scheme under the disguise of a diet club.
✨ My size doesn't define me✨

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarah newly following life coaches and they are following her back, she's hardly becoming a life coach 🤪 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sarah newly following life coaches and they are following her back, she's hardly becoming a life coach 🤪 🤪
shes a perfect candidate I know someone EXACTLY like her that got their cert from Dr Google I’d say and promoting their life coaching business & their own life would be like Burps. An absolute mess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never mentioned size once in my comment I said Sarah couldn't style or pick clothes to save her life. I googled hoodie blazer combo and that's what came up would you like me to post a plus size Google search aswell. As I have seen many ladies that aren't "stick thin" pull it off in my opinion. This bleep just isn't one of them!

I do like it and I shall continue to wear them. Thanks for your honest opinion tho 😂 I love brutally honest witches x that Is a genuine compliment just incase I offend anyone else this evening ❤
Sorry I wasn't having a go, I was drawing an obvious (and my own) conclusion on why the women you posted can pull that look off and Sarah can't.

Sarah looks like she's bulking up to go sleep on the streets. The other women look like insta models.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do all of her jackets, coats, cardigans only come to her nipples. Not a single one closes properly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone is slagging the blazer hoodie and it's while looking on her she doesn't/can't style it properly the clothes she picks are atrocious or beddys hand me downs. I personally do enjoy a hoodie blazer combo so I've attached some pics of how it looks if done correctly. And what I assume this half wit thinks she looks like. Or am I also delusional and failing miserably
Sorry no, can’t like it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I missed out on the post where she did actually say she was fired resigned. I was speculating still 😂

She is definitely going to try make it as a full time influencer now god help her. It's never gonna happen burp. Keet is a bigger fool if he's agreed to bank roll her too as I'm sure there will be many many weeks where she doesn't make a dime. She's so unrelateable and a head case. It's not a good combo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No pictures I don't believe she wud film it for sure there's trouble in Onslow for sure
Did ye not see the tic toc video - ah lads there's a flash of Keith's teeth and it's like that time Ross from friends bleached his teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She organised that date so assuming she paid for it. Desperate for his attention I would say. If still together by New Year’s Day I would be surprised unless he’s just in it for the shag 🤢

• Sick
She organised that date so assuming she paid for it. Desperate for his attention I would say. If still together by New Year’s Day I would be surprised unless he’s just in it for the shag 🤢
I don't know, earlier it looked like there was a sparkler on her ring finger - she said she has news tomorrow

That would be about right keet hanging in there for the shag. Either she's desperate or he has no hope with anyone else Pathetic really.

Reactions: 4
Honestly.... considering she was googling if she should still be bleeding less than 2 days ago.... and now here she is in her tiktok rocking a white dressing gown and swimming togs.... who in their right mind would want to sit in that if they are in as dramatized a state as she makes out she is??? I wouldnt even risk that on my period! My eyes are still rolling at the amount of make up she plastered on even though she wanted something light for her spa day..... I've never ever thought I must put a face on to either leave on the massage table or melt into the jacuzzi.... God I hate to think what her next big venture will be! I am skitting though, Mrs Makeup has €1000 in smyths vouchers for her competition from the tacky yokes..... guess she's not top of their instahuns list!

She can bearly do an add trying on a dress without the heavy breathing and panting I'd highly doubt she would give him the time of his life. He definitely isn't there for the buck

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.