Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay tattlers. You’ve have all shown me so much love over the last while. I got great news today no cancer. I have issues Simple procedures will sort that. To anyone going through the same thing my love goes out to you!
Delighted for you! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Okay tattlers. You’ve have all shown me so much love over the last while. I got great news today no cancer. I have issues Simple procedures will sort that. To anyone going through the same thing my love goes out to you!
YAY ❤❤❤❤❤ HAPPY FRIDAY 😍🎉🙏

Reactions: 2
I don’t know you and I’m not ashamed to say I burst out crying when I read this. I’m soooooo happy for you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely thrilled for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lads her hair in her latest TT is priceless 🤣🤣 I adore how she thinks there's no one on earth as gorgeous as her...she's a scream 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that tiktok an ad for the imperial or is this bleep just used to duck all had feels the urge to record such an occasion?

The bleep was out with the credit card buying followers last night I see
The Dylan Yokes comp boosted her numbers

they look so unnatural

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.